Cody Gakpo (FW) - SITH, GET WITH THE TIMES

Bit late to the party aren’t you?

2 Likes

First time we’ve started a rumour thread after the ‘welcome to Liverpool thread’?

2 Likes

This thread is cold like Gazpacho.

Lol, didn’t see any rumour thread here and didn’t check the main thread until after I made a quick post

We need midfielders, not attackers. I really don’t understand how the club have neglected the midfield for so long. We’ll complain about how other clubs have no limits with transfer spending but we continue to splurge on attackers.

1 Like

Right now the crisis is in attack.

We have Salah and Nunez fit and reliable. Bobby has become very injury prone.

1 Like

Fingers crossed he does well. Has potential hopefully Klopp can take him to another level.

But yeah we need some young decent midfielders. Need to bin off Keita so disappointing. Really had high hopes of him.

This is the assumption we aren’t working on others, still wouldn’t surprise me if we go back for the Brighton lad and do it quickly.

Not sure how to lock this thread down and probably merge it with the others.

But it’s got to be a TAN first that a player gets a welcome thread without getting a rumour mill thread

1 Like

We need attackers as well as midfielders. If the club has the chance to get the transfer done , I’d imagine they still have more in the kitty to get two midfielders still… Amrabat plus hopefully one of Enzo/Jude

1 Like

We won’t sign Amrabat because he’s shite but I donthink we are working on a couple of deals for midfielders, hopefully with one to come in January.

Realistically we need new players all over the pitch. The frontline should be fine now with Gakpo, Diaz, Nunez, Salah, Firmino and the likes of Gordon/Doak getting a few minutes. Midfield needs several new players and I think CB needs another face also with Gomez struggling to look like a realistic first team player anymore. Not all in this window but over the next two I think two CMs and a CB would be ideal on top of Gakpo.

1 Like

I think amrabat is okay for a reserve. But we still need 2 midfielders next season if we are to challenge at the very least.

For me I’d rather have 2 frontline CM plus one prospect CM (might be a Carvalho type signing in a different position albeit)

The CB replacement for Gomez can be worked on in the next transfer window