Corruption in football

Isn’t it also the oldest heel wrestling move in the book.

:man_facepalming:

This guy is truly an asshole :nauseated_face:

Carefully. He’s my countryman and my father had a few drinks with him some time ago. He is…

…yep, an arrogant kunt (who had no interest in football whatsoever until couple of years ago).

5 Likes

This guy is another one of these unflushable turds, so no surprise here. Money rules.

1 Like

I’ve got some Conservative Party pledges you might believe if you think that will work.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

i KNEW there would be a thread i just couldn’t find it. so posted this in world politics.
About time Blatter found someone to bribe to get him cleared. well done sepp. took you long enough.

1 Like

Uefa told 19 other clubs they will be “monitored closely” in coming years. They include Chelsea, Leicester, Manchester City, West Ham and Rangers.

If Leicester is worth monitoring, surely at least a dozen other clubs are eligible for fines.

Monitored closely?
Surely all clubs suspected of FFP breach are subject to this anyway.

It’s a warning delivered with all the authority of a particularly ineffective supply teacher.

2 Likes

It’s the difference between your tax return being reviewed as standard and you being audited.

The FIFA report quotes one player who reported speaking with the coach in a video conference: "We were talking about tactics and how I should reflect on my game. Suddenly out of the blue, Diego Guacci said, ‘I’m embarrassed to ask you this, but can you take off your shirt and show me your breasts?’ The shocked girl refused, but Guacci went ahead and showed his apparently erect genitalia in a pair of boxer shorts.

But…

After examining the allegations and evidence against him, the FIFA ethics panel, made up of three men, ruled that although the judges believed the players’ testimony, there was not enough evidence to punish their coach. The ruling meant that Guacci can continue to coach female football players.

:man_facepalming: