Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Would CHO work for us? Take the place of Ox?

As in, occupying a permanent place in the physio room?

Hmm. Free massage, a spot of cardio and weights plus top seats at every match and ‘backstage pass’?
On second thoughts I’m sure one of us here could be willing to do that - maybe even be flexible with a low base wage…

1 Like

In talks over a loan deal to Dortmund.

1 Like

He’s a substandard Sancho so that makes sense.

Question about Clearlake - are they actually part owners? My understanding was they were simply who Bohley got the money from to finance the purchase, meaning he’ll have to be taking money out of the club to pay them back.

1 Like

With all the attacking players at their disposal, Tuchel does like the old safety first approach. Seems like he wants to continue digging out them 1-0 wins like the start of last season.

1 Like

Everton probably still could have scored. I found the whole match unimpressive.

Timo’s gone.

The eejit’s had their own youth player Tammy Abraham settling nicely into the striker role, but then splashed out almost £100m on Lukaku.

Callum Hudson Odoi is looking out the door, and Ziyech and Pulisic have flattered to deceive.

But you just know from the oligarch debt write off and now Saudi Arabia involved with their majority shareholding company, they’re going to splash the cash again.

2 Likes

The reporting, including Clearlake’s statements, all have Clearlake holding equity in some sort of partnership agreement with Boehly. Whether or not there is a long-term buyout agreement in place is likely confidential.

So they are bailing out Barcelona. What’s their own FFP situation, I wonder.

I think they have agreed to sell barca mount, kante and mendy in 3 years time to cover FFP and then they will be loaned back for 3 years :rofl:

they can put it down on the balance sheet and then barca can forget to pay and it it will all be forgotten about

Aubameyang? :rofl:

I thought he’d retired…

1 Like

So did he

1 Like

I wonder how they do that they already spend €180m and now another €90m

Well they spent nothing for the last 20 years.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: is it true that Werner scored a first half hat-trick for Redbull tonight!?

@paddypower??

Saw it on twitter yes,

1 Like