Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Not only that, but earlier in the game Fabianski clearly had both hands on the ball and under control, when a Chelsea knocked it out and ref waved play on.

And if you look at it he was waving with the arm of the shoulder he had supposedly injured, what a load of codswallop

No doubt he was one of the better players for Crystal Palace, but I did mention that quite a lot of Palace fans were talking about him being completely ineffective for much of the season but appearing in moments which makes him look really good on MOTD.

2 Likes

He wss pretty scathing of his players once again tonight. Carries on like this and he’ll be shown the door.

2 Likes

Maybe Klopp can add to his list :wink:

2 Likes

Tuchel’s gone, according to a colleague. It’s on the Chelsea app.

2 Likes

sorry, posted it and then saw yours (@ cynicaloldgit)…

3 Likes

No need to apologise! :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is shocking

2 Likes

I guess they will not go for Fat Sam or Pardew, well someone can alway hope … :sunglasses:

Has happened faster than I thought :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

awkward canadian GIF by CBC

Boehly to appoint himself as player manager.

1 Like

I was right - but it’s definitely happened sooner than I thought!

Sean Dyche coming to save the day?

Not anymore :joy:

So who’s next in the Chelsea hot seat?!

Wow, that club seems like a complete mess right now. Who on earth are they going to get in who can do any better?

1 Like

Maybe they are gonna appoint Rodgers.

John Terry.
Fwank lamplard.
Allegri.

To be fair - Tuchel wasn’t put in post by the new owners - so it was inevitable that at some point they would ditch him.

The surprise is that they’ve seemingly got behind Tuchel in the transfer window but not really given him a chance to work with them - that said, maybe he didn’t have a say in any of the players that came in?

Whether he did or not shouldn’t matter as most of the signings are decent (Koulibaly questionable), and the squad has plenty about it.

I will be howling if Rodgers somehow convinces them to give him the job.

2 Likes

Zidane and Poch top of Chelsea’s wish list - Rodgers linked too.