Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

I think they just continue to be less than the sum of their parts, which is what most of kind of assumed they would be.

1 Like

A bit like Ole at United, the longer Lampard is at Chelsea the better.

Drop a Poch or Simione and they’ll be much better.

1 Like

They are less than the sum of their parts at the moment, but their parts are not that good either.

They missed the beat in having the continuity with the players that got them into top 4 and then progressively improving the squad.

I see Baba Rahman and Danny Drinkwater started for Chelsea’s reserves against us…

That’s a nice £60m package from which they’ll never get a penny back.

Plus, two more years left on their deals. :joy:

Why haven’t they loaned them out???

Some turds you just can’t flush mate.

3 Likes

Werner had 26 touches in the game which was the the same as their GK when taken off,money well spent.

6 Likes

Had Werner not been running with his head down the whole time, he might have created two pretty decent chances for his better placed teammates. Pretty defensive setup from both sides, though, I think Lampard made a mistake with putting Pulišić against Wan-Bissaka and static Havertz against Shaw - perhaps it would have also been better to use Werner to run into space behind fullbacks as opposed to doing nothing against Maguire and Lindelof. But then again, as that Kermit meme says, that’s none of my business. :wink:

1 Like

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard says he is judged more harshly compared to other managers of Premier League ‘Big Six’ clubs because he is English.

Lampard has also put a Union Jack beside his Twitter handle, and "don’t follow me if you’re easily offended” in his bio.

Dickhead,maybe it’s because you’re wank Fwank.

10 Likes

I knew fwat fwank wasn’t wery smart (IQ 150 no chance) but I didn’t think he was quite so stupid.

1 Like

All top managers are judged harshly, goes with the territory.

In Frank’s instance he was an excellent goalscoring midfielder, but as a manager there’s a solid case to say he hasn’t paid his dues before landing with a plum job. Didn’t get Derby promoted but still landed the Chelsea job, where they have opened the purse strings for him… and so far the whole thing looks much less than the sum of its parts.

Stevie G meanwhile, took on a big club on hard times but trying to get back and challenge Celtic for the title in Scotland. It’s a much tougher apprenticeship (and that could be an offensive way to say it, as Rangers are a big club, but Scottish football as a whole has slipped down a few pegs in recent years, certainly compared to the English Prem). Anyhow, the point being, Stevie is building something and as he does, he is learning the ropes. I haven’t got a clue what the future holds for Stevie as a manager, but he is earning it, that’s for sure… whereas I can’t say the same about Lampard.

2 Likes

Judged more harshly? Chuckle. I’ve hardly heard a peep about him. Thank goodness. He seems very obnoxious and right up himself.

1 Like

Seems to me that Fwank is purposely moulding his CV in rushed readiness for presenting it to the FA for the England managers job… His actions of spend spend spend is similar to the choice’s he would have in calling upon players from differing clubs for each International match. All he needs to do is form a half decent attacking team… talk loads of bullshit to the press of how good he is at every opportunity… what was he said… (he is judged harshly because he is the only one flying a union jack within the top six teams in the premiership) and we have an FA committee that appointed ‘route one’ football maestro Fat Head Sam Allardyce to the totally inept sycophantic Gareth Southgate… will swallow Fwank’s ‘flatters to deceive’ playing style, hook line and sinker…!
Welcome to the Future of the England Internationals people… With Fwanks chubby cheeks in the TV studios and newspapers at every opportunity like some Z lister from TOWIE…!!

2 Likes

Probably do better as England manager, to be honest it needed two or three additions, it bought a bucketload and now it all has to fit.

4 Likes

Havertz tested positive on Covid and will miss the game tonight and on Saturday.

3 Likes

Its pretty funny that Chelsea paid €70m for Kepa and his replacement at Bilbao, Unai Simon, is now the Spanish national keeper.

1 Like

Lesson: stay away from Bilbao, don’t show them the money. :joy:

1 Like

Hahahahaha…Giroud. Human highlight reel. And here we’ve been arguing on the RIP Maradona thread about who is the GOAT. No one mentioned him.

4 Likes