Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Won’t the UK government have to loan them something?

Jürgen when asked about their spending: “I will say nothing… Without my lawyer”

1 Like

Feels like somebody is playing fantasy football / FM with Boehlys money.

Not only have Chelsea not been able to register 5 of their new signings for the next phase of the CL, but they had to deregister Auba.

Auba’s career is a bit shit post-Arsenal.

Overrated player.

Have to say Enzo looked pretty decent from the limited bits I saw.

I havent watched the last few chelsea games so when I saw the new boys included in the list of players they didnt register for the CL I just assumed it was a reflection of them being bought for the future. Seeing that Badiashile starting and 2 of the other new guys who also missed the cut come on in this game. I increasingly dont understand anything they are doing.

Yeah I don’t blame them really. Used to worry when he came on against us, I think the last outing for Arsenal I was rather happy.

Mudryk pulled off at half time. Shows you it’s not just about spending big on a sought after player. It’s not guaranteed success any much more than a 10mil player.

Fixed it for you. :blush:

Should try to spend big on an elite manager and scouting and then they might become a threat.

Chelsea with Benoît Badiashile in the back line:

Clean sheet vs. Crystal Palace
Clean sheet vs. Liverpool
Clean sheet vs. Fulham

But he’s been left off their Champions League squad

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t expect Badiashile to be left out. But then I understand teams sometimes prefer to have the extra attacker.

1 Like

Now linked with a move for Osimhen this summer.

:joy:

Boehly is quite clearly basing his model on Forest…

1 Like

Nkunku isnt a real striker so you have to assume that regardless of how much they have spending they had left some over for an actual striker and so would be back in the market for someone.

1 Like

All just a bit silly really. Despite all the money I still don’t even see them as title challengers. They just seem a bit desperate and clueless.

5 Likes

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRG9PDjo/

This is the first time I’ve seen a TikTok link on this forum. A sad day.

2 Likes

But it is funny and therefore worth the share, especially as it is taking the piss out of Chelsea