Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Once the Southern Plastics get knocked out of the CL… they will get rid of Potter…

2 Likes

I do wonder if they will give him the season.

Hopefully they give him the season and next season too

Definitely. When Lampard was appointed as a young manager, I thought that it was a good chance for them to build a team with decent investment but focusing on building an identity. But after he did reasonably well in his debut season finishing 4th. Then the unfortunate thing happened, they went on a 200m spree signing players that Frank Lampard supposedly did not wanted. And we know what happened. And the shit has never stopped for them then. Tuchel came in and again did well winning the CL. Then repeated the 200m spree shit and we again knew what happened. Its great they are willing to spend money but they are the best example of spending lots of money with no idea how to build a team from individuals is useless.

1 Like

We enjoy seeing them suffer and hurling some harmless banter between football fans. Its ok to feel angry or passionate about your club but again, there will always be football fans who overstep the line and more needs to be done about such fans, whether in stadium or out of stadium with the various abuses.

2 Likes

It’s what happens with entitled fanbase probably spent the entirety of January lording it over their mates and now they’ve seen very little upturn in form they want to be a dick to the person they think is the issue.

Still think he will turn it around but fans need to realise they did a summer transfer window in Jan.

1 Like

It’s kinda weird because you look at the collectivity with which Brighton play(ed). He’s gotten none of that from this squad. Would be different if he’d stamped some style or mentality into the group. Hard to see it, though. It’s a bit like Moyes at United.

1 Like

3 goals in the last 10 matches in all competitions from Chelsea, Mustoe just said. Wow.

Wonder which strikers they’ll be signing on 8 year deals in the summer?

My guess is Mbappe for 200m, Vlahovic for 150m and David for 100m

Superstar ( supposedly ) players look like they are refusing to play for a manager who isn’t a word class renowned manager.

Stinks

2 Likes

Yep.

Looking from the outside, it seems as if he never had a chance as the dressing room was against him from the start

They won’t be signing anyone on eight year deals. UEFA have just imposed a limit of five, in response to them.

They have made their bed now and they have to lie in it. Having signed all these player or stupid deals, they will now do whatever it takes to make it work. I predict Potter will be gone within a couple of months.

How bizarre. Klopp situation is totally different I’m afraid to say. Also very interested to know who these “people” are that want Klopp out - not seen any as yet!

If Klopp had the money Arteta and Potter have had we would be running away with the league.

1 Like

A few trolls on twitter who are probably rival fans.

We just had someone in the last post match thread suggesting Klopp should consider resigning.

This guy suddenly got delusions of grandeur the moment he signed for the Southern Plastics… Putting himself into the same category as Jurgen more or less proves the evidence of this.
He is Brenda MKII

3 Likes

From a Liverpool perspective, yes of course…because we take multiple things into account.

Rivals fans will never have that same thought process to take anything else into consideration other than looking at our results and maybe a few performances…rival fans will simply see us 7th in table, out of every competition, spent 100 whatever mill last 2 windows so must mean Klopp’s neck is on the line.

But in this case perhaps Potter is alluding to parts of the media.

Nah, we would be giving Hendo, Milner and Ox new contracts…

Hide Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

1 Like