Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

I hope Lampard keeps switching between Chelsea and Everton in perpetuity.

The blueshite could do much worse next season, Lampard has already proven himself in the Championship.

2 Likes

They need to get Big Duncan in.

He has experience of managing lower leagues. Chelsea should go after John Terry.

Won: 1
Draw: 2
Loss: 14
Goals scored: 11
Goals conceded: 33
Win percentage: 6%

Lamplard last 17 games as manager

I still don’t understand how someone can sack Potter and think Lampard is the right choice even just to finish the season…

7 Likes

I remember Champions League winners Rafa Benitez and Fabio Capello being sacked and replaced by Roy Hodgson…

4 Likes

Might as well have left Potter in charge and see out the season.

1 Like

We were going through an ownership battle though, Chelsea piss money.

1 Like

That is a guy who is completely out of his depth…

Very weak of him.

1 Like

Will be sacked before end of the season.

He is 6yrs younger than Arrogant Frankie Boy…
What a blow to Lumpard’s humungous ego they even considering this

Be funny if they sack Lampard considering he is a caretaker for three months.

1 Like

He certainly failed to take care of the club.

You don’t know that, maybe he’s kept the floors sparkling.

He’s going make himself the manager one day.

Lampard is well out of his depth, no need to say any more on that side of it. I don’t know if this g&t is making me more charitable though, because it is a thankless task when the owner wants to come into the dressing room with his pearls of wisdom.

At that point the manager is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Lampard would have been within his rights to say, “He’s a stupid oompah loompah and you might as well ask Raheem Sterling for his views on the hedge fund world…”

But that’s not going to happen, unfortunately. So if the owner does come in, much as you don’t like it, you probably just grin and bear it.

1 Like

Boehly habitually coming in to the dressing room to speak about performances is a disaster unfolding. There is just no way that happens without the manager being undermined - if it was happening earlier in the season, that increases my sympathy for Potter significantly.

5 Likes

Probably enhances Potter’s chances then again I think he will walk into any of that bottom 10, bar Chelsea like.

1 Like