Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

He deserves time. 5 year contract should do it. Then they can rebuild in League Two.

5 Likes

They won the second half….

Six matches under Frank cumulative score.

Opponents 12 - Chelsea 2.

Looking at the players they do have, that strikes me as underperformance.

4 Likes

How many times, Fwankie Bwollocks?

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The geezer gets paid to do this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He really is a fucking genius :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

Only a Tory could fail so much and often be promoted.

5 Likes

Such a negative framing. There was the period in which it was 12-1. And the last 45 minutes in which they won 1-0. That is clear improvement. God only knows how good he can make this team if given the time.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Thogden/status/1653440794865410048?s=20

Twitter “predictions” in a nut shell.

Very far shot of Chelsea getting relegated though.

x3

Will these even get a point in their remaining games? Maybe against Forest.

:joy:

Chelsea finishing on 40 points would be pretty funny, what won’t be funny is them spending 300-400m+ just to stay afloat amongst the big 6 (if we’re adding Newcastle in the mix)

They’ll spend like drunken sailors no matter what. Wake me up when one of the signings isn’t fucking shite.

3 Likes

1 Like

Just looked up Arthur Cox and that was with Derby and they finished fifth that season I assume it’s that one.

1 Like

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Season before. Robert Maxwell had bought them when they were on the brink of insolvency and in a couple of years got them all the way back into the first division on the back of successive promotions. First year back was tough, but then the following year they took off with a team containing the like of Shilton, Saunders and Mark Wright. It got picked apart for players, including by us and they fell back down shortly afterwards

2 Likes

Yeah I was having a read on Wikipedia, genuinely seems to have been a decent manager results wise

1 Like

1 Like

Boehly: ‘The fans are demanding and they want to win. And we get that. We want to win. I think our view, though, is that this is a long-term project.
And we’re committed to the long term and we very much believe that we’re going to figure it out.’

Imagine spinning the “long-term project” line to fans when you’re on your fourth fucking manager of the season and even he’s interim. :joy:

2 Likes