Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Another well taken conversion from Werner just now.

2 Likes

Werner’s problem is the same problem we have found with Keita it seems performances in Germany are vastly overhyped.

3 Likes

Keita’s problem is injuries and Werner’s problem is being shite.

5 Likes

He be a lot worse when the crowds are back making all that noise.
If you remember, too much noise hurts his ears.! :0)

6 Likes
6 Likes

Fat Frank, OGS and Arteta all much of a muchness. No blueprint, no philosophy, no gravitas. I’ll give Arteta more of a pass than the other two, his team is poor, apart from a couple of good players. The Chavs have spent a fortune and will beat the lower teams most times but will NOT challenge for the title. Not because they aren’t good but because Fat Frank isn’t good enough.
Manure should be challenging for the title and if they win their game in hand, look to be doing so as they will be 2 points behind. But OGS isn’t good enough even though imo Manure have the 3rd best squad.
There is no doubt in my mind with a Klopp, Pep or Ancelotti behind them, they’d be an eyebrow away, I mean whisker away from the title if not winning it.
I think the route SG has taken will ultimately make him a better manager than FF, OGS and Arteta.

3 Likes
5 Likes

2 Likes

Werner staying on for the full ninety was very confusing but admittedly funny especially when Giroud is on form,Werner looks shite atm and should be dropped.

4 Likes

All the hype beating us to his signing means they are backed into a corner.

4 Likes

Werner, Havertz and all the rest of the team are being coached by somebody who hasn’t got the first fucking idea what he’s doing. That’s the top and bottom of it. Hire a manager who has done absolutely fuck all and that’s what happens!

5 Likes

I’ve been banging on about fwat Fwank with his ‘150 IQ’ being a charlatan since he was hired by Chelsea - glad to see he is finally facing some pressure for his very, very mediocre coaching. Don’t expect he’ll last the year.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t help but compare the coaching/managerial paths of Lampard and Gerrard. Lampard got a job at Derby, didn’t get them promoted, but then somehow miraculously landed one of the plum jobs in football as Chelsea manager. OK he played for them, and scored a lot of goals as an attacking midfielder, but as a coach he hadn’t shown anything that would justify such a move. Then in addition to landing the job, it coincided with Abramovich opening the purse strings in a way he never did for several previous managers, who all had much more on their CV than Lampard. (My take on that is Abramovich was mulling over a sale, mulling over his relationship with the UK, etc.)

Anyway, with a massive silver spoon and such undeserved fortune, what sort of job has Lampard been doing? The squad he has should mean a strong title challenge. Factor in an inexperienced manager, growing on the job, and top four might suffice, for now, but with the promise of more to come. That should be the bare minimum.

He is falling way short of those minimum expectations. As a former player he will get a lot more goodwill than others enjoyed, but having said that, the limits are being tested. Unless he turns it around quickly, he will be booted out, and rightly so.

Now let’s look at Gerrard. Cut his teeth coaching the kids at Liverpool, picked the brains of Klopp and his team. Then you get the sense that Jurgen pushed him out of the nest, in the best possible way, as a good ‘father.’ Go and fly son. Show them what you can do.

And Stevie took on a big job, albeit at a distressed giant that hadn’t won the title in Scotland for a decade. The level isn’t the same as the Prem, but the goldfish bowl is, the tradition is, the expectation of many thousands of fans is. In other words, the perfect place to sink or swim.

Well, Stevie G is doing the bloody backstroke this season! 16 points ahead of their fierce rivals, although he is talking that down to 10, given games in hand, and he is dampening expectations and focusing the players on the job in hand.

He hasn’t won the league yet, but you get the sense that it is coming.

School of hard knocks, rather than a drawer full of Ralph Lauren jumpers (this was Rio Ferdinand’s impression of Lampard’s upbringing).

Whether it all matriculates into a top level managerial career for Stevie remains to be seen. Whether or not he gets the gig as Liverpool manager one day again remains to be seen. But on the showing of their managerial careers so far, he is much more worthy of leading Liverpool than Lampard is of leading Chelsea.

Keep shining Stevie. Understated, but we see you! Top man.

8 Likes

School of hard knocks, rather than a drawer full of Ralph Lauren jumpers (this was Rio Ferdinand’s impression of Lampard’s upbringing).

[/quote]
Good post ROTW.
My thoughts only, are that Fat Frank wants the England Managers job. Desperate for it, bring back the glory days and all that crap. He is obviously an elitist with feelings of grandeur and entitlement.
Is his heart really in the job at Chelsea, or is buying tom, dick and harry for zillions of pounds in order to produce a good season or two of attacking stylish football, just a fast track method to achieve this ultimate goal.
It is not as though it is difficult to pull the wool over the eyes of the FA Committee to get their seal of approval. How can it be when Fat Sam Alladross and Gormless Gareth Southgate have been the previous incumbents in this role.
Fat Frank, his arrogance and approach to date, was to tear through the league with his superstar squad. Then have the press, and in his mind, the fans of the nation, drooling for his tenure at Wembley Stadium ASAP.
Reality sucks though doesn’t it… If this upstart can’t get Chelsea performing quickly, Abramovich might just bring Fat Franks dreams, along with his IQ rating, crashing to the ground in flames, which for me, can’t come quickly enough.

2 Likes

The Athletic reported that Haaland is their target for next summer.

That amuses me. How do you plan to incorporate: Ziyech, Havertz, Werner and Haaland? Good luck with that, considering both what’s behind all those players + the fact that some or all of them are still struggling to adapt currently.

3 Likes

Doesn’t surprise, They leaving 37 year old (from September) Thiago Sliva at the back? Haven’t a clue how to build a team.

1 Like

We should put in a bid for Pulisic. Kid shouldn’t waste his talent at that cesspool.

4 Likes

Pulisic is their most talented player but the injuries would worry me. He hasn’t quite looked the same player this season.

As for Haaland, Werner plus cash would work for Chelsea and Dortmund. Chelsea get a much better player, Dortmund get a striker who can score in the BL and some cash.

I don’t know why Haaland would go there though, he’ll have a number of better clubs after his signature.

3 Likes

Haaland is probably going to shitty. It would make sense replacing Aguero with a younger striker. Didn’t Haaland’s dad play for shitty too?

4 Likes