Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Yeah, his old man played for City and Leeds and had his career ended by Keane in one of the most disgraceful assults on a pitch. And Haarland was born in Leeds if memory serves me correct - or he grew up in Leeds possibly, one of the 2

5 Likes

Ziyech Havertz Werner
Haaland

Easy:

Hudson-Odoi Havertz Werner

Haaland

Nah, not enough balance with 2 midfielders behind all that.

2 Likes

The chavs are deluded if they think Haaland would join them,they’re all over the fucking place and can only get worse under fwank,bigger clubs will snatch him.

1 Like

It’s Frankie, he just wanna some toys.

2 Likes

<Oh no, Frank has gone. We got Tuchel coming in. He is really good manager. :grimacing: :tired_face:

1 Like

Back in 2011 when Cheslea sacked their manager after losing 3-1 to Napoli in CL QF 1st leg I put £20 on the winning the CL…They were so shit they reminded me of us in 05. I knew they’d shank their way to winning it.
KERCHING!

6 Likes

But disappointed, we need to pick up soon as I am sure Tuchel will pick them up, then again dunno if he is as good as some make out.

6 Likes

I heard he is abit confrontational with the powers that be who hold the purse strings

1 Like

Down and Out.

2 Likes

Confirmed by the BBC now:

The only thing more official than that is the club website, but I refuse to go there.

I’d need a bath afterwards.

6 Likes

Just a bath?

Fuck, I’d need an acid bath after wollowing in that sort of shite

Apparently the players were moaning to Roman about Frank.
If true - thats karma as how many managers did he and Terry get sacked by crying to Roman!

2 Likes

What goes around, comes around.

And, in Fat Frank’s case, is round.

5 Likes

Humungous removal van required at Stamford Bridge this afternoon…
to cart away Fat Fwanks massive ego…!
We might have only won one title, as he crowed.
but it is one more than he will manage to do at Chelsea :smile:

8 Likes

@sandsoftime
:joy: :joy: :rofl: He shouted at our manager. He was so rude. Karma is like a rubber band, you can only stretch it so far, before it smacks you back in the face.

3 Likes

One more serious contender for top four then. Bad news for us.

6 Likes

EskfG22XIAERM7U

2 Likes

I just realized I haven’t been on this thread for 20 days. Probably because I’m not interested. Not even if Tuchel or whoever might comes in now. It’s a shame for Tuchel, it’s such a terrible club. But he might fit.

Tuchel is still nothing to be afraid of. Imo, he is a “Blender” , as we say. Not sure how to say that in english.

3 Likes