Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Whenever I see Tuchel I just think he needs to embrace his hairline. He’s left it too late for a weave, so now he needs to just get the clippers out and go for it.

3 Likes

Lets just hope when he has gone…
his hamster cheeks and sneer don’t start appearing on Sky punditry duties.!

2 Likes

Despite his receding hairline. I think Tuchel is quite handsome :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:.
However, nobody can beat our stylish, charismatic, cool and handsome and rugged Jurgen. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :heart: He reminds me of Clint Eastwood with a sense of humour.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Fwat Fwank and his ‘IQ of 150’:

Said he was a lightweight chancer from the day he started at chelshite. Was given such an easy time because of this background and the transfer ban meaning he was able to blood a heap of ready made first team squad players that would never get a look in otherwise. Went and spunked 200m in the summer in typical Roman Chelski fashion and low and behold we get conclusive evidence that fwank is F.wank.
Doubt he’ll try and cut his teeth at a more appropriate level such as scotland like a former england teammate; expect he’ll be straight into the media and pouting for another high profile managerial role. Too stupid to see that his failure there will end his chances of being anything other than a petulant fucking wank fat boy.

7 Likes

Tuchel reminds you of Eastwood?! I do hope he tries out a few of those lines on Abramovich ‘go ahead make my day’ and ‘are you feeling lucky punk’. Hopefully out the door by next autumn.

1 Like

No, no, Jurgen does.

4 Likes

West Ham probably, but yeah one or two signings would have been good for Chelsea, gradual improvement but no Roman went cheque book mad and they got what we hoped.

Yesterday I had a really wild idea that Tuchel would accept the Hertha job and guide the club to glory in the nations capital. Thanks Frank, what a time to get yourself fired! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Exactly. That transfer ban was a blessing for them, in that it helped out their homegrown talent. Mount, Abrahams, Hudson-Odoi, Reece James, etc.

The chequebook spending was too lopsided, and not really addressed some of the problems with the team.

Having said that, they got good players, so if they get in a manager that knows what his doing, it’ll be a tough opponent.

1 Like

Tammy Abrahams started in the cup and promptly knocked in a hat-trick. Crazy how he has been treated. Brilliant young player cast aside for shiny baubles.

If I were him, I’d be asking my agent to get me out.

4 Likes

Would take him on a free transfer.

Talked the talk, couldn’t walk the walk. Got given the big un, again.

I think it was all too soon for him, and as others have said, the transfer ban gave him a comfort blanket on expectations.

Tuchel might be good, might be shite. Certainly expect him to get something more out of Werner and Havertz, and he’s worked with Silva before. He has a strong squad at his disposal. Will be interesting to see how it goes, certainly adds some more spice to the Top 4 race.

1 Like

Tea boy for Klopp?

Tuchel won’t know what has hit him trying to compete in the Premier League!

5 Likes

What next for Fwank? Celtic?

Can’t see any of the top half PL teams consider him if they need a manager.

1 Like

He is a West Ham Boy at heart is he not…!

1 Like

He is an English manager, he won’t be out of a job for too long. The pundits tend to go ga-ga about English managers in PL.

1 Like

Fwank Lamp-lardarse -
4th July 2019 - Smug Bad signs on the dotted line
25th January 2021 - Same Smug Ba
d signs on the Dole

Not sure what happened to my post there…
Bad = Ba****d.!

1 Like

You had me blushing, until I read the last word. sigh

5 Likes