Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Reading The Shed (Shite) End forum is giving me all sorts of wood at the moment.

Danny Murphy (TalkSport): “Kovačić & Rüdiger went directly to the board to talk about Lampard.”
Matt Law: ‘Rüdiger clashed with Azpi, who attempted to bring the squad together.’
Telegraph: ‘Young players complained of bad treatment from some experienced players.’
Disgraceful.

So it was ok when Fatboy and JT did it, but now it’s happened to one of them the players are out of order?

Ironically, it seems Frank struggled to manage the senior players which is very much an AVB situation.

Like when Jose, AVB, Di Matteo, Grant struggled to manage Fatboy and JT and lost their jobs because of them?

I suspect the board will attempt to hire JT as an assistant manager or some coaching capacity in the summer given the nature of this firing being similar to di matteos and mourinhos where the fan base was hit emotionally , regardless of whatever position you stood on lampard being sacked or not. In those two firings the board brought mourinho back and Zola respectively as an attempt to bring some sort of “soul” back.

Oh fuck, that is a great idea - getting that egotistical cunt back, he will really support whoever the manager is, won’t he?

image.thumb.jpeg.1f18bdca445181d37c7de2c1d4cabf87.jpeg

This one has me a bit puzzled, are they suggesting Fatboy has a thing for kids?

3 Likes

They’ll hardly be better under Tuchel, another overrated manager. Winning France with PSG is about the equivalent of winning Scotland with Celtic. Not impressed so far, but open to having my mind changed.

9 Likes

Lampard sacked, rightly so, unfortunately. The longer he was there this season, the less of a top four rival they were becoming, but now that Tuchel is in I expect a bounce, at the least.

Tuchel did well at Dortmund. Then in a one horse race at PSG it’s hard to say how he fared.

He has form for falling out with the suits at a club, but on the other hand, when has the Chelsea job ever been a long term thing?

This strengthens them, and as such it is not good for us this season.

The silver lining is Fat Frank has been found out. Overpromoted, too much too soon. There will be a pundit chair waiting, but as for future managerial prospects he will have to go a lot lower than Chelsea to build up a reputation, at which point, will a rich fella like him want to do that?

1 Like

Didn’t he effectively keep Dortmund where they should be, for Chelsea I would assume that’s top four but to me he isn’t a class manager who over achieves.

Concerning however considering our form.

2 Likes

Fat Fwank says he regrets not being given the time to take Chelsea to the next level.
If he does have a reported IQ of 150, he would know this statement could also refer to Championship level then.
Judging by the “No Direction” comment attached to his P45 reference, this was also the main concerns of his bosses.
What an entitled arrogant prick Lampard consistently proves to be eh!

1 Like

Feel sorry for fwank…like fuck, he is arrogant. Might go on to become a philosopher from this.

4 Likes

The witch hunt has identified Rudiger, Alonso and Jorginho as the toxic trio who forced out the fraud.

In the words of Bob Dylan, so how does it feeeel, Frank?

1 Like

Weird, 3 players who were on their way out, or close to it.

I don’t buy so much into that player power, especially since you don’t have influential groups like Terry-Lampard-Drogba-whoever else in the past.

It’s obvious that Chelsea are a mixed bag of a lot of changes in last years. That also costs more money, so they’ve tried to go down a different route, not anymore directly from a Roman-head coach relationship, but something more sustainable.

Still, it’s difficult to turn that around quickly, it’s still Chelsea at the end of the day. Appointing all sorts of different types of managers in relatively short time, always have the largest roster in the PL, but still having high expectations.

They need to pick a path and stick a little bit more to it if it’s good. Lampard was obviously first and foremost a more short term option, but it seems like they didn’t trust he was the right man longer term. I believe both, a combination of recent results, but also a lack of belief to create the right balance on the pitch.

1 Like

Getting Tuchel in so they can sign Mbappe next summer. :scream:

1 Like

Just saw the news about Lampard. Not surprising at all. A bit harsh on fat Fwank, but the step up from a Championship club to a club with big money and expectations was always to be too big to handle for him. He’ll surely rebound at a lesser PL club, or push on for promotion with one of the better Championship sides. Good luck to him, I have no problems at all with him becoming a success elsewhere.

I for one hope that they can get Tuchel now. He’s an overrated, somewhat clueless twat, and will fail to make them significantly better. He’s also a highly repulsive character, and will thus fit in seamlessly into that soulless club.

8 Likes

It’s always the players and never Roman…

Hmmm

1 Like

Lampard: “Yes I’m gutted to have been sacked, so are my friends and family. When I got home, John Terry was already there comforting my wife Christine on the couch. Not sure how they heard but they were both red faced and breathless with emotion.”

16 Likes

An abrasive, argumentative manager with a habit of rubbing people up the wrong way. A dressing room with a culture of dissent and factionalism. What could possibly go wrong?

8 Likes

You forgot about Don Roman.

LOL

7 Likes

you really had me believing this stuff till I reached the point, “When I got home…” :rofl:
Nice one mate :+1:

2 Likes

Omg! I believed you until I read the last bit of your post.

3 Likes

So, what i am understanding about Chelski FC, the players have more power than the manager and Roman fires manager right.

1 Like

So, Tuchel has been confirmed. Excellent, I hope that he gets exposed as the fraud he is.

I never quite understood how he got the Dortmund job in the first place, and even less so the one with PSG. Good connections probably…

4 Likes

Hope,
I am not understanding why you don’t think Tuchel is a good manager.
He must have some good qualities to reach to the level of where he is now. No way, would Chelski give him the job.
Jurgen highly rates him. It is not an easy task to manage big egos like Neymar, Cavan etc at PSG.

2 Likes