Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Tuchel is a very good coach / manager. Dortmund made is huge mistake to let him go - surely there were chances to win some trophies because Bayern had problems here and there.

Think he will win them a few trophies if he gets the chance to stay until 2023 (he has a contract until summer 2022 now).

The question is what are they expecting from him for this season? Predicting the Top4 has never been as difficult as this season.

With all that said Tuchel is a very difficult person to work with - not talking about his players but the hierarchy above him. In a toxic Club like Chelsea it means that he might be gone before the end of the year.

2 Likes

I believe he was brought in just because they think he will get the best out of their German record signings - Werner and Havertz.

4 Likes

@GermanRed
Why did Tuchel leave Dortmund? How was his relationship with the players ? Also, is it true, he banned the Dortmund scout from the training pitch? I can’t spell his name correctly, he was sporting director at Arsenal briefly Sven something, the blond guy.

2 Likes

Sven Mislintat. He is at Stuttgart now and building a good squad with young players.

Mislintat was told by Dortmund bosses to scout and agree terms Oliver Torres. He did and reached a verbal agreement with the player. But then Tuchel told his bosses that he doesn’t want / need Torres.

Mislintat was forced to break his word and that’s why him and Tuchel fell out.

4 Likes

Tuchel left Dortmund because he had problems with their CEO but I don’t think he had problems with his players.

2 Likes

I can’t believe how much credit Tuchel seems to have in here. :flushed:

Anyway, we’ll see how it goes. For obvious reasons, I hope that he fails with this shite club.

6 Likes

Yes, that is the one. Oh, I see. He won the DFB Pokal for Dortmund?

1 Like

Tuchel just can’t be as bad as fat Fwank so the chavs are going to improve.

3 Likes

I rate Tuchel. But yeah, he just started at the top level a few years ago, I feel he’s still trying to find the right balance. His style is very different to Klopp’s, perhaps more comparable to Pep’s. I’ve read some “stories” about him, but not gonna rush with conclusions. I think he’s got quality and we’ll see what he can do at the top level.

1 Like

I’m with Hope he did the fair basics at Dortmund and at PSG to be fair, he did take them to a final but as we’ve said it was very odd CL.

He will improve Chelsea on that basis because Lampard was under performing but is he going take them any higher i somewhat doubt it, though he may not need to this season.

2 Likes

I consider Tuchel as someone with potential but still unproven. I think PSG (and now Chelsea) was a wrong career move. I feel Ralph Hasenhüttl will go further than Tuchel.

1 Like

What a surprise Havertz back in the starting XI today. And still doing fuck all.

I’m sure Big Roman has given Tuchel a specific order never bring him off.

3 Likes

Apparently, played over the tannoy before the Chelsea game tonight, the guy boomed out Queens classic, ‘Another One Bites The Dust’…!
The guy either has a warped sense of humour, or like us, he didn’t like the sneering blurt and was glad he was gone.!
Either way, he sounds like a guy I would buy a drink for.! :0)

6 Likes

I dozed-off around HT. Kai was showing a rare glimmer of life. Wolves are piss poor without Jota and Jimenez.

Fucking VAR, is what the Spurs supporters are saying, muah. We should still be 1 goal up though.

DAMIT, wrong thread!

1-1 on var. :laughing:

So happy someone screwed the shit-face

Maybe posted elsewhere but interesting comments by Tuchel on Pulisic’s future:

Thomas Tuchel has said he wants Christian Pulisic to stay at Chelsea but admitted “no decisions” have yet been taken over the club’s summer plans.

The USMNT international has started only in the FA Cup fifth-round win at Barnsley on Feb. 11 during Tuchel’s six-game tenure.

Pulisic is a doubt for Saturday’s Premier League trip to Southampton and although the 22-year-old has also recently missed Chelsea’s victory at Sheffield United due to personal reasons, a lack of game time has fuelled speculation he could leave the club this summer.

However, when asked at a news conference whether the forward still had a future at Stamford Bridge, Tuchel replied: "Yes, today, clearly yes, but it is not only my point of view. We have to see. For me, clearly yes because Chelsea bought Christian for a reason, for his quality, for his potential, and it is our job to bring out the best in him.

“He proved in many weeks that he has the level to be a Chelsea regular player, to have a big impact in this club. It’s a challenge now to hold this level, to improve and to maintain the level and keep improving.”

Pulisic, who has a contract until 2024, has struggled with persistent injury problems since arriving at Chelsea in the summer of 2019 but particularly after a hamstring injury suffered in last August’s FA Cup final defeat to Arsenal.

1 Like

It still bugs me why Atletico paid that ransom for Costa.

Tuchs giving Werner the business. Not happy. :joy:

3 Likes