Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Chelsea have obviously overpaid for a lot of their players. We could probably name half a dozen who wouldn’t be entirely out of place had they signed for Liverpool, as my assumption is they’d have come in, been encouraged, trained, and educated in what we are looking for, and then through the fantastic environment we have here, they would have grown as players and looked the part as we plugged them in to play.

And therein lies the rub.

What we just did in the Carabao Cup was impressive on so many levels, but one of of the ways it was special is that it will really attract any young, talented players who are lucky enough to have an opportunity to come to Liverpool.

New fans and new hearts are won when we do what we did yesterday, and that includes talented young players who will dream of being part of such a set up.

2 Likes

Having a Chelsea contract has afforded them the added luxury to sprinkle gold dust on their toilet paper.

Who they were desperate to sell in January to try generate money for profit and loss purpose.

2 Likes

Never mind gold dust sold gold bog roll.

Why are we using a Gary Neville quote as a thread title?

Shouldn’t be happening on this forum.

5 Likes

Couldn’t care less who invented it.

Agree with Carra. That tag will stick with them.

2 Likes

Fixed! Because I care.

1 Like

Anyone reckon they have Fat Frank at the ready if they lose on Wednesday

2 Likes

Please dear god yes! Frank is a terrible manager and the only thing they will do is plummet.

Any chance they try to rehire Tuchel in the summer?

2 Likes

The Shed End seems to fancy Mourinho’s rereturn.

There’s a lot of infighting going on over on that forum. Sad to see.

#freebetty

Toxic fanbase deserve a Toxic person. Match made in heaven

4 Likes

I do like Enzo and Palmer, but I know this isn’t Football Manager.

https://twitter.com/Matt_Law_DT/status/1762187578734788953

I hope Chelsea’s rivals don’t let them off the hook by buying their dregs for silly prices.

2 Likes

Cue loan deals from Serie A clubs with options to buy.

2 Likes

And when cuntsea finally implodes , we might want to pick up Lavia for 14m.

Or we hold firm and wait till the get wound up and we can pick him up on a free :+1:

Why? Do our medical team need more work?

It’s a brilliant quote tbf

3 Likes