Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Its like when FSG came in and only really had experience of baseball… except instead of looking for experts in the field to manage the club Boehly just assumed it must work the same as America.

He’ll be absolutely stunned this summer when he learns he can’t just cut guys and void their contracts.

2 Likes

I’m sure they will take a pay cut after all, they went there for the history.

1 Like

They could buy it back from him in a years time at a loss, he can write off the loss as a tax refund, and he can then buy it back from chelsea, so on and so forth.

I’m sure HMRC would be cool with that…

https://twitter.com/PurelyFootball/status/1782372171794219418

Jackson’s shot conversation stats are padded by his tendency to contrive to find a way to fail to even get a shot off when presented with a good opportunity. His 1-1 was officially recorded as a 0.0 xG for exactly that reason :joy:

I don’t know what the metric is for ‘big chances’, which will undoubtedly change the result, but non-penalty xG “bottom 10” performers is…

3 Likes

Man they really suck

Just awful

They are sooo bad these days, aren’t they… and among others, they were sunk by Havertz, a player they had in their ranks and then gave up on. Just like with Salah. :rofl:

Pocchettino must ask himself what on earth he was thinking when he got there, while preparing for the inevitable sack.

https://twitter.com/FutbolXperience/status/1784859557660926204

Yeah but do you not remember the hattrick he scored 1 time against 9 men Spurs? Factor in he plays for Chelsea…he must be world class.

You simply can’t neglect these key attentions to detail.

That tells you more about Nunez than Jackson, when Nunez is compared to Jackson and his path so far.

I’ve only just seen this stuff online and saw that the Guardian has also written a piece on it.

I also saw a video that suggests that Chelsea have included a management fee on the sale of the hotels, so the club still makes money from the hotels.

It’s absurd. If Boehly ever walks away, he takes with him assets that used to belong to Chelsea.

One of the popular ways VCs have stripped money out of once successful US businesses to bring them to their knees is over dodgy real estate deals like this.

• Step 1 - Acquire a business with lots of store fronts that are owned by the business (primarily stores and chain restaurants)
  • Step 2 - set up a separate company and use it to buy the land and property
  • Step 3 - collect dividends on the back of a large increase in revenue for the businesses
  • Step 4 - lease the properties back to the businesses at WAY above market rate
  • Step 5 - Collect the risk free rent from the business and stand back and watch as they struggle to remain profitable with such massively increased operational costs
  • Step 6 - Eventually put the business into administration, walk away from the massive debts they accrued and then sell the real estate holdings from the other company

VC gets rich from 3 different angles while an American institution is driven into bankruptcy. Bohely appears to be running the reverse version of that for Chelsea.

5 Likes

That is essentially the playbook that just collapsed Red Lobster.

2 Likes

I know the guy who spun (is that a word?) Red Lobster off from Darden so was exactly what I was thinking of :joy:

Sears, Toys R Us and Bed Bath and Beyond were all the same. Our local Red Lobster is in a plaza that once included one of each :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t mind Boehly making his money and then walking away…after he keeps Chelsea in administration

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1792979436855287992