Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Every rant sounds better in German, I have to say.

5 Likes

What’s he shouting about? My German is very poor.

1 Like

Think he was shouting at Jhon Cordoba

‘What kind of football are you trying to play? You’re coming into training doing you own thing. Not one ball for our play - everything you do is for your play. Everybody is playing the ball low but you are doing here a trick (flick/skill) there a trick but none of them is working…’

3 Likes

Chelsea’s summer will an interesting one to watch I feel.

With some good and clear in/out moves (always helps if you have a clear idea how to play, which Tuchel has), shrinking the roster a little bit, more training time, Tuchel could make them highly competitive after this positive start. Not saying they’ll go out and win or win in a row, but they could build nicely on this and potentially get closer to City than where they are now.

We’ll see if he sees some potential in some of the loaned out players.

But one thing is for sure, they don’t lack players, they don’t lack quality. Perhaps the English club with the largest rosters of recent years.

I think that Swiss Ramble wrote that they’ve made the most money out of player sales of any PL club over the last five years. Granted, they did sell the likes of Hazard, Costa and Matić during that time but they’ve also sold a host of other players for big money, a lot of them after successful loan moves. I think that they might turn their legions of players into actual playing staff this time around in order to match Man City (I don’t think about them recalling loaned out players, rather clearing the decks, selling as many as possible to buy others, same goes for some of their squad players).

English clubs don’t have rosters. They have squads. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s their own little monopoly. It’s one of the first moves I’d do in football, limit that number of senior players you can have on your books. Vast majority of them never really get the chance, they’re just there to make profit after a good loan spell or two and when they become internationals. I want them to make a decision if a player is good enough or not. If not, he naturally goes to the next “best club” that will play him. Would be more interesting to watch. The only two sides who are profiting from that are the parent club and agents. Who really wants to go on 5 different loans each time. What improvement can be made? It’s limited and difficult. It would give some lesser sides a better opportunity to keep hold of some players and maybe surprise in competitions.

2 Likes

Chelsea under Tuchel is as formidable an opponent can be. But here’s hope that Conte too had a great start.

1 Like

Come on Arsenal!

Thanks for not letting City win it but still…

8 Likes

Fuck off Chelsea.

You were just the lesser cunt tonight but you are still just that

7 Likes

I’m happy for Kante.

8 Likes

I am glad Tuchel won, after the way he was treated at PSG and losing the final last year.

2 Likes

Can’t stand Chelsea. Mind you, given the finalists, that was the result I wanted, just.

No joy though, none at all.

2 Likes

Kanté is a player with a dodgy injury record who’s worth investing €100 m on, in contrast to the player next to him in the premier league phone book.

1 Like

1 CL less than United and 1 European/World trophy less than United.

Not bad, creating new history. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Must admit i hate both teams,so it was inevitable that a bunch of cunts would win the CL this season,i guess the lesser of 2 evils won it,so i’ll tip my hat to Chelsea,well done.

7 Likes

I’d imagine the chav fans are celebrating by having a barny with the local police.

2 Likes

Thank goodness the Chavs sacked Fat Frank or I’d be sitting here listening to the missus gloat about ZZ being better than baldy (Pep not Tuchel) and Real lifting the Champions league for the 51st time.

3 Likes

I heard a few loud bangs tonight :neutral_face: :roll_eyes: There are quite a few Chelski fans in my area.

3 Likes