Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Now that’s just sad. The guys got no friends.

2 Likes

Like Joe Fagan by the pool in Rome? :yum:

Oh no, he had police officers close to him! :joy:

1 Like

Forgot to say that I found it a bit pathetic that nobody from Chelsea mentioned/thanked Lampard for at lesat one little second, since it’s a success he was also part of and it’s the end of the season. Regardless that Tuchel really turned the corner.

1 Like

Well thanking Fat Frank would have just been good manners. A token gesture. Did FF really have a part in the success side of the Chav’s season?

fat frank should get credit for getting his fat arsed self sacked, if he didn’t they would’ve won fuck all.

4 Likes

He certainly didn’t overplay Rudiger or Havertz thus allowing them to go into the second half of the season fresh enough to do their countryman a favour. Werner on the other hand…

7 Likes

Cunts.

5 Likes

Where are the bans? Would like to see Petr Cech and the manager and some others asked to condemn these cunts and say what they will do.

2 Likes

Isn’t this old footage? Sure I’ve seen it before. Not that it makes it any better or worst!

3 Likes

No idea…? :thinking: Apologies if so.

Yeah that video is a good few years old,possibly the Final against Arsenal in Baku?

EDIT: just checked and its 2012 in Munich.

3 Likes

Oops, sorry about that.

I maintain, however, that my description of their fans remains up to date!

3 Likes

Embarrasing.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/tuchel-contract-extension-chelsea-champions-league/1jm5pfiv8ol9g12jv5h7y0mcla

Tuchel is now tied to a deal with Chelsea to the summer of 2024.

He needs hair extensions.

9 Likes

We should propose a swap deal, Shaqiri for Pulisic.

Shaq can then give Tuchel all the advice he needs on buying a new head of hair!

6 Likes

It’s gone too far for Tuchel. He needs to now embrace his follicle reality. The time for a weave was five years ago.

3 Likes

Tuchel may grow some ‘rats tails’ at the back of his head…
Give himself a real ‘Hillbilly Haircut’… Will look great :0)

1 Like

I think he should go for a skullett

4 Likes