Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

The Dusty.

2 Likes

Don’t know how authoritative 90min is; but if this is true, Kante isn’t just a great player but an awesome person too.

5 Likes

I’ll stick my bald head out and stand up for tuchels male pattern baldness. The best suffer it. Klopp too suffered it and had the transplant.

Tuchels still a snide little rodent though

3 Likes

It’s not very well known but the number of professional footballers in England under investigation by HMRC has tripled in the last few years to over 100. The majority concern this sort of arrangement (off-shoring image rights, including disguising what properly ought to be wages in this way).

5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Stocks… always at least a few to generate some money. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I read Inter will accept PSG’s offer over Chelsea’s for Hakimi. Even if Chelsea lose out on the player, they will not be deterred thus summer. My guess is they will spend large on “reinforcements”.

Truthfully speaking, I don’t know where any new additions would even play in their lineup. They are fairly stacked as it is. Unless they’re planning on contending across all 4 competitions, and having a specific starting XI for each competition. :crazy_face::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

now the downfall begins

3 Likes

If Timo Werner was a doctor.

9 Likes

Is that an American thing? :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Fixed for accuracy

4 Likes

Talks about who will win the UEFA Men’s Player of the Year Award which will be decided at the CL group stage draw at the end of next month have started.

Personally I’ve always said if there are players who won the CL and World Cup / EUROS / Copa as starters in the same year they should be under close consideration and at least make the Final three.

Jorginho is not the best player in Europe but he has been massive for Club and Country and i would like to see that being recognized by the UEFA.

Maybe @Iftikhar can start a thread for individual prices (UEFA Men’s Player of the Year Award, Ballon D‘Or, Golden Boot winners etc…)

Not sure who deserves it after this strange season but I would not be ok with de Bruyne, Lewandowski, Mbappe and surely not with Messi or Ronaldo.

1 Like

Messi has been the best player once again and must be favourite for the Ballon d’Or. He’s been awarded player of the match numerous times this year and past season. The sheer number of goals and assists. Won Copa del Rey and Copa America.

1 Like

My vote goes to Giorgio Chiellini
For bringing personality into a game that so much needs it…!

2 Likes

Jorginho’s one of those players that does an important role, that doesn’t really get recognised.

I really dislike the snidey prick personally, but that’s just how he goes about his business, and who am I to argue, winning the Euros and CL in once season.

1 Like

I’m not sure I agree with that. I certainly think there are people who simply dont like the sort of player he is. And I think there are many who under rate him given what they were told about how he inegral he was to Sariball that Chelsea were supposed to play. If anything, I think he is now under rated, at least in England, as a reaction to how good we were all told he was when signing for Chelsea and how identifiable (even if unfairly) he has been in Chelsea’s struggles since (Sari is playing Kante incorrectly to get Jorgino in the side).

One of the things I liked about this Italy side was the bravery of partnering him with Veratti, someone who many managers might have only seen room for one of. Very often you get one of those players and then feel the need to protect them with a Mascherano or Kante. I think it speaks well to the adaptability of both players they were able to make it work, especially in the Spain game where they had a lot less of the ball than you’d expect a side like that to have.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure we both just said he’s underrated (although i used “doesn’t really get recognised”) so not sure what you didn’t agree with? :thinking:

1 Like

Ha, that’s why I said I’m only not sure I disagree.

I think my point was trying to distinguish reasons people might under rate him, and I dont think it’s because he’s the sort of player who goes unnoticed, but because are petty pricks. When someone arrives with the sort of white hot reputation for facilitating an attacking brand of football I think they become a target for knee jerk criticism for not really being that good. Especially when it’s associated with the move being perceived as not working for the buying club. I think with him, even if people noticed what he brings to a team a large portion of the English fan base would have still thrived on calling him an over rated ponce. I mean, a lot of the early “success” under Lampard was being attributed to Lampard reworking the side in a way that gets the best out of him and I think people still wanted to say “nar, he’s just shit in’he”

2 Likes