Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Im ok with the loss against West Ham - we deserved it.

We should have won against one of City (we took the lead twice in the second half) or Chelsea (10 men).

I am still not over the draws against Brentford and Brighton. Feel we did not enough in the last 25 minutes of both games.

6 Likes

I agree with your West Ham point. We did not deserve it. Had we played even close to what we can do, we would have taken care of business and won all three points. Still, it’s football, and it never goes exactly as we think it should.

It’s a three way fight for the title. And it’s anyones guess who gets fourth between Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal and maybe West Ham.

Since it’s the Chelsea thread, can’t stand them and I hope Tuchel shows more of his fiery side soon. They have a couple of players who would be good for us, but it’s hard to see them doing business as we are rivals.

1 Like

Thanks for making me look good Chelsea :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The manager is talking about fatigue already wait untill you are 3 weeks in December mate :scream: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

May bode well for our game at the end of it

2 Likes

Chelsea and City managers should have no rights to complain about anything in the world.

3 Likes

I’ve only just seen Masuaku’s goal. That can’t be real and his body posture suggests that he meant that, at least to me. My word, that has to be one of the most insane goals ever scored.

Even more comical than Konchesky’s against us.

1 Like

Chavs have just thrown about £1.5m into the Baltic by not beating St. Petersburg. The useless fuckers!

2 Likes

Cost me my parlay too. Wankers.

6 goals in 2 games. I can see the wheels wobbling

8 Likes

Alright so clearly if we’ve established anything, tuchel definitely reads TAN. And I’m glad he does :joy::joy:

5 Likes

That’s 8 conceded by Plastic Blue in the last three matches in all competitions. I mean, Leicester only conceded 7 over the same span. :rofl:

4 Likes

Do seem to be getting a bit ropey…

Good signs even if they scraped one today.

3 Likes

They need to drop points to send Tuchel into one of his meltdowns.

2 Likes

Chelsea yet again steal the points.

With Kante and Kovacic out, they look vulnerable. But their luck is letting them keep pace. We need them to drop points while the duo are out.

3 Likes

Wolves and Villa away aren’t easy games now oh and Gerrard would love to dent their title charge.

Rafa’s resurgence in the next game we will see but I don’t think that will be an issue for them but those next two after could be tough.

1 Like

Having just seen the 3rd penalty that is certainly keeping them in the title hunt after winning the league in October decision.

2 Likes

Damn their defence is solid….oh wait a sec, time for the pundits to find something else to jerk off at.

2 Likes

They should have been down to 10 and if their 3rd has to be the most pathetic penalty decision I’ve seen in some time. If you want to stop diving then start by not giving crap like that.

Leeds second goal was a peach.

3 Likes