Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Is this it? Serious question because I have no idea. I know it’s fake (plastic), other than that no idea.

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text to 81111

SMS Message: Fair play to Ziyech. He had the same expression on his face for the Brighton goal as he did for his own teams goal. Finally some consistency from the man.

Dan, London

:joy:

1 Like

It’s because they’re manufactured.

2 Likes

Chelsea have now joined the long list of October league champions.

2 Likes

Right there with The Ev and Ole’s Man United.

3 Likes

Oh I thought you being sarcastic.

Apologies, it was their plastic flags they had in our CL semi finals wasn’t it?

2 Likes

Yeah, I always thought it was from start of Roman revolution. I always figured it was plastic because they purchased everything on “credit card”, ie, plastic, ie bank of Roman credit card.

So when is Hiddink coming back?

1 Like

Fifa putting in rules to limit the number of loans a team can have. It seems to only deal with international loans, so maybe more pertinent to City with their multi club model than Chelsea, even though they currently exceed the max of 8

City though currently have 12 players out on loan across the other european City group owned clubs, and a further 14 at other european clubs.

4 Likes

About time.

I don’t think it’s a good thing at all.

2 Likes

Yeah. Long overdue.

3 Likes

Let’s smash these disgusting Tory racist plastic shitcunts next month at Wembley.

10 Likes

Well said. Should be a cracking game. The teams make it a big occasion, and it is nice to be in the final.

Let’s have a good day out, win the thing, and use it as a springboard for more success this season.

4 Likes

Little revenge for that last time in 2012.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Let’s hope we will win it with some deflective shot from someones arse to the Virgils elbow then to the left post from there to the right post off to keepers temple bouncing to Minaminos left fingernail and finally chipping their keeper into a goal. Ya know, something alike they scored againts us. On both matches.

2 Likes

From your lip to God’s ear, Hermano…

2 Likes

Practice rehearsal for CL final…! :0)

They have looked a lot more vulnerable with the world’s most expensive goalkeeper in between the sticks. Once Mendy returns they will look better back there.

So it will be all the nicer to beat them then!

1 Like

It might be beginning…!!

8 Likes

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

1 Like