Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Russian shills. Maybe now people will start to wake the fuck up regarding taking money regardless of the source. I have my doubts, though. Greed generally trumps all in the long run.

I’d dearly love some sort of demonstration from our fans today regardless of any fines that may come our way.

6 Likes

Looking at responses it seems Roman is a good guy so lay off him.

Pathetic really. They lived the life of Riley abroad on the resources of the people of Russia, resources they got for pennies just as long as you keep Putin nice and happy. I have time for the ordinary Russians at home who speak out and don’t speak out through fear, this lot however took the shilling and never thought twice.

I’ll save my sympathy

That statement is a bit like thoughts and prayers from Republican pro gun lobby after another school shooting.

9 Likes

I’ve turned sky off for the moment…im sick of these 3 commentators feeling sorry for Chelsea, Roman and the players…the whole set up is a Russian moving money scheme…whoo how will they cope…oohh Roman has helped everywhere…no he hasn’t…he’s been kissing his mates bottom…
And moving his money…I hope this match isn’t going to be all about the plastics…and they realise there’s another, better team on the pitch…

6 Likes

Yup I find it all a bit sickening, he isn’t Putin’s best buddy but he Is useful, if he wasn’t we all know what Putin does to Oligarch’s who become less useful, was a documentary on it some years ago.

Roman however could protect himself but that would mean losing some of his billions he is complicit in Putin’s grand agenda his silence is damning.

2 Likes

Easiest way would be to fill the Liverpool end with Ukrainian flags.

1 Like

Did kind of like the suggestion we played in our yellow kit what with them in Blue :wink:

6 Likes

Good luck without Roman, bunch of c*nts.

It was fun for the last 15-20 years or so.

Hope to see you in more finals, if you manage to get there.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tuchel totally fits Chelsea. He should stay there forever. Dick manager, dick club.

7 Likes

Abramovich’s transfer of Chelsea to the trust has no legal meaning. It’s just PR.

3 Likes

Apparently they haven’t accepted it yet and Tuchel sees no differences happening.

Well no shit Sherlock.

3 Likes

Btw, German tv was obsessed by the clash of the German trainers. They did a poll which had JK ahead 83/17%.

11 Likes

I notice the BBC haven’t opened the post-match report up for comments. Would have liked to have seen that particular free-for-all!

1 Like

I’m sure Ralf Ragnick taught them both everything he knew.

2 Likes

Plastic flag waving, dirty Putin money funded Tory bastards the lot of em. Couple of the players seem nice lads (Kante, some of the younger lads), but their fans deserved that today. Only songs I heard them sing were some anti-scouse/anti-working class shite and the slippy Steven Gerrard song.

No class, no history, no atmosphere, no nothing.

18 Likes

There is a lot of talk about how Tuchel has got the better of Klopp in their head to head meetings.

In actual fact Klopp has won 10 of their 18 games - Tuchel has won 3…

12 Likes

And JK isn’t a dick

2 Likes

I think we lost our heads in the game just after Christmas, I don’t think anyone expected us to be up by 2-0. Let’s face it Tuchel has actually had the more expensive models even his Dortmund side was far better than our side and he’s only won one when we had half a team out and 2-1 in Paris.

The most gutting was the early season one we dominated that match for large parts they ended up playing a similar way it’s just Wembley is massive.

1 Like
3 Likes

FUUUUUCCCKKK OOOFFFFF Chelsea FC
You ain’t got no history
Six European Cups, and Nineteen Leagues
That’s what we call history

4 Likes

Tuchel did fuck all with the squads he inherited from Klopp. His dortmund team was stronger than the team klopp dortmund side… Just a B grade Pep

3 Likes