Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Tuchel has done very little in the game if truth be told

6 Likes

Credit where it’s due.

1 Like

Only to save his face, money, and reputation…

He has business relations with them i suppose…

But give the devil his due here

I should of said “making more of a fuss” meaning I hold the Saudi’s in a much less favourable :bulb: than Roman, that’s not to say he’s blameless. A comparison in a criminal sense would be a murder vs accessory to murder. They both killed someone, one pulled the trigger while the other kept a lookout.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/pOZkxhsY2lE

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

2 Likes

Ah, shut your noise, you mercenary shite.

9 Likes

You lie with dogs you get fleas.

9 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoqCyGIguLc

2 Likes

Yes Thomas, it’s the owners passion. Innit.

3 Likes

You can see now why the Government is dragging its feet, it’s “friends” are trying to rid themselves of their assets.

One positive thing was only a few weeks ago Roman’s empire was talking about purchasing other clubs a bit like City and Red Bull have done as feeder clubs across the globe for their various loans.

Tuchel can bleat all he wants but he only two weeks ago was banging on about the passion of Roman.

5 Likes

Shame if it’s Wyss, the guy doesn’t seem too bad for a Billionaire.

Then again maybe it is who we should want more of in our game if we have to have them.

1 Like

Would be a consortium if Wyss is involved, apparently. And yes he seems relatively ‘progressive’ but his medical implant firm have been involved in scandals where patient deaths have lead to senior execs being jailed (at a time when he had executive oversight). That said I haven’t really looked into this and don’t know anything about him except by reputation. From my (small) personal experience with two and what I’ve read/inferred wrt others, its usually a good thing IMO when a billionaire makes his money in a company where he has a 50 year association - usually reqs them to be pragmatic problem solvers who persist rather than 'visionaries who are vague about details or value capturers who just happen to strategically luck upon fortunes.

2 Likes

Yeah all these people will have issues you don’t make that much without it but he does seem to be better than Roman and especially the state run ones.

I do think if a consortium bought them they would probably end up a bit like FSG, the West Ham one seems to be going that route anyhow.

1 Like

Just realised Kepa was in goal for our super cup win, that’s 16 pens he hasn’t saved against us in a shootout.

6 Likes

Just read a report that the trustees of the Chelsea charity assigned stewardship of the club have not yet agreed to take it on, and have submitted what is being called a “serious incident report” to the regulatory body the oversees charity work. I don’t have much insight into exactly what this means, but it does suggest a bit of a slap dash poorly thought through decision from Roman leaving the charity body totally unprepared to take it on.

1 Like