Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

I wonder if this will create more of a resolve in The PL fit and proper owners test.

Sorry I went off into a dream then.

3 Likes

Chelsea have been self sufficient for quite a few years now. They haven’t really needed Roman to pump more money into the club. Sadly, they are fairly well run. If it’s this Swiss billionaire and a consortium like FSG, who are not overly bothered about yearly dividends (unlike the Glazers) then Chelsea will continue to compete for the major trophies.

I thought the ground was owned by the supporters trust rather than the club?

1 Like

And supriseeeeee

Like the Horse has bolted and shat all over the farm.

5 Likes

Posted two hours ago… I’m not surprised he can’t read the room as I feel he would struggle to read.

7 Likes

I hope it’s this McGregor bloke. Looks like he’d be a disaster.

I’d love to see it - he’s a tit.

conor mcgregor world GIF

3 Likes

Wonder if Dana White will be involved.

1 Like

How is it fair that Chelsea get a 1.5 billion quid debt wiped away. Roman should be allowed to sell, at a price that recoups that debt, which is what is being alleged he is searching for despite the public pronouncements. THEN we can seize that money and have the new owners use the club to get those debts repaid to them.

3 Likes

He is the guy who was making fun of American tourists at Heathrow right after 9/11, after all.

3 Likes

Cheeky bid for Kante?

1 Like

Nah, I’d say a cheeky bid for Reece James as we could do with a backup for Trent

I thought he was a Liverpool fan!

His uncle is the season ticket holder for LFC. not Conor.

1 Like

Maybe thats the idea :wink:

1 Like

Chelsea does not have to pay him the £1.5 b loan back, any profit he makes on the selling of Chelsea he will donate to a fund for victims of the Ukrainian war, I think this is a costly one for him.

2 Likes

But if he sells the club for £2bn, he gets his £1.5bn, and will donate the £500m (I’ll believe that when I see it).

1 Like

He’s United, fittingly.

4 Likes

Or the deficit is between the £60m he bought Chelsea for and the selling price and that is the amount he will donate. We will see.

1 Like

Donate it to his chum…po poo putin