Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

3 mobile are now reviewing their relationship with Chelsea! Sponsors are getting nervous.

4 Likes

Probably the biggest impact beyond the fans for CL games.

Maybe Kingstonian can get their ground back?

They made a deal with the devil.

As did Newcastle and City

7 Likes

1 Like

It is a shame that a club with links to despots in newcastle doesnt have the same.

Time for chelsea fans to get a taste of what life without russian blood money really means.

2 Likes

Kante and Jorginho the season after next.

Either way the players , if they want can petition the courts if need be to get themselves out of contract with Chelsea.

On aside , how dumb does terry look now especially with his twitter post a few days back.

3 Likes

J Peterman No GIF

4 Likes

The chelski , citeh , sandcastle clubs.

Built from blood and oil money , owners act benevolent and charitable in UK.

Thats like the reverse of colonialism.

6 Likes

No chance of Saudi Arabia invading Llandudno any time soon I take it? Pity :disappointed:

Turn to 4 at the back, bring someone from out on loan, use all those lefties they have at LB, turn Alonso into a LCB.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh yeah , chelsea are screwed next season if they have to rely on the loan army and the more ancient thiago. Theres only so much the three in the back shields thiago and their keeper

Not as their first resort.

1 Like

Loftus-Cheek can also try to cover at CB.

:sunglasses: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah , i do think the courts will allow chelsea outgoing transfers first (if only to allow the players the chance to leave)

Saudi aggression on Yemen is often overlooked.

4 Likes

This could lead to several players leaving in the summer. I bet they’ve already consulted their agents and lawyers

1 Like

His reported asking price was by most analyses way in excess of what they were worth, seemingly a way of recouping the debt he was pretending he was writing off.

3 Likes

Sigh. Playing to the gallery?

2 Likes

That’s separate. I meant that the players’ recourse must first be to Arbitration, the PFA, then CAS, then the domestic courts.

1 Like