Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

I hope it really bites them, but I still suspect it to be more of a short term hiccup, and then with a new owner smoother sailing. I hope I’m wrong. If the ownership test is tightened up, that’s a good thing, but very much a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. If a salary cap comes in, I would be in favour of it, but I would not be hopeful that it could be enforced. Image rights, off shore deals, etc. There’s always workarounds.

Does anyone think there’s a chance that Chelsea might fall out of top four this season? They look nailed on for that to me, with only Arsenal below looking like they have any consistency (we will see you this week Lego man!)

1 Like

That or he knows which way the wind blows and goes with it. A few weeks ago he was brown nosing Abramhovic and waxing lyrical about his passion for the club and this week he’s waffling on. It’s the same Abramhovic and he was happy to be taking his money 3 short weeks ago.

8 Likes

If they had lost yesterday perhaps but they are scraping the results. In fact they are in good form at the moment.

1 Like

Unless their yacht gets seized, too.

2 Likes

Oke two questions, I know Abramovitsj first na is Roman but what do the FO stands for and what about the Chavs? Where does that come from?

The FO, I assume, stands for Fuck Off.

Chav is British slang for a lower class oik, especially one from London and the south east who dresses in “designer” sportswear and would probably buy a Rolex if they had enough money. Totally bereft of style or grace.

Hope that helps. :+1:

4 Likes

Not too innovative with name choices… We can have a poll for more better options.

Yes it does, thought it was a nickname for Chelsea but you can use it for anybody from the south east you don’t like. Thanks. :+1:

Except me. You can dislike me as much as you want, but I am most definitely not a chav. :joy:

5 Likes

Saudi Media Group lodge £2.7bn offer to buy Chelsea - Daily Star

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water…

3 Likes

It’s more that they haven’t (according to those figures) had the cash flow to pay their operating costs and have developed a habit of drawing on loans from Roman to tide them over until the next lump sum comes in.

Whether it’s sustainable or not, I don’t know. But it surely can’t be a sensible way to operate a business.

“The fall of the Roman Empire” - the Chelsea thread?

I’m not a fan of the term Chav and Chelksi is dated now.

4 Likes

:rofl:

I was wondering which Arab sheikh will throw his money to them ever since Chelsea got into troubles. We should have a poll.

2 Likes

We are about to see if the noises from the Prem about fit and proper owners are meaningful.

There’s a sense in which it was already a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted, but let’s see if they allow more Saudis.

If they do, it’s a joke.

3 Likes

Behind on the rent, the Chelsea thread

Always thought the term “chav” was nasty, classist Daily Mail shite, really.

It is.

1 Like

For Chav please see “Katie Price”

1 Like

= plastic…