Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

City are of course majority owned by the investment group of Sheikh Mansour, a member of the Abu Dhabi ruling family and deputy prime minister of the UAE.

Will Pep Guardiola - like Howe - now be asked to comment on the UAE’s role in the Saudi-led military operation in Yemen? Or the country’s human rights record?

Asked last week for his thoughts on Chelsea, Guardiola said he would wait to be more informed before giving his opinion: "We are the face of the club, we are here every few days. You have to understand there are subjects we don’t know and don’t have an hour lesson to speak and talk about.

“It looks like we have to know absolutely everything. We are human beings - I don’t know.”

City, like Newcastle and Chelsea, reject any suggestion of ‘sportswashing’ of course.

4 Likes

She looks like a young all natural modest girl …

1 Like

18 Likes

And then when you are caught…you skulk around in a departure louge, wearing hat,mask,high collared jacket…getting your sneaky little money moving arse out to a country that you hope will protect you…Why not go and sit with your chummy…as you have done for quite a while…

2 Likes

So, no word about Man Cheaty then, and how they do exactly the same these days? Coward.

(He has already had to backtrack on that statement btw, his Sky paymasters probably weren’t that enthusiastic about it.)

4 Likes

Weird thing is all these have been happening for years and they are reporting it now. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Has he? What did he say

2 Likes

But Middlesbrough might have sold all their quota…no…play in an open stadium…no ski’s allowed…

4 Likes

i guess we will see

6 Likes

As if Chelsea v Middlesbrough is a remotely fair contest to begin with!

They should stop whining and get on with it.

7 Likes

Ludicrous. They weren’t mentioning sporting integrity when they were on a spending spree to take them from zeros to heros is less time than it takes for Big Sam to scoff a steak and kidney pie, now we’re they?

8 Likes

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand how they can still proceed with the sale process given that Abramovich is under sanctions?

3 Likes

Let’s just expel Chelsea from all competitions. For integrity.

8 Likes

Why deny the Middlebrough fans a game…get on with it…you played with no supporters during covid…its just the ski’s are now the virus…

2 Likes

It’s about the proceeds. I’m sure the UK would be thrilled to remove Abramovich as owner (belatedly, now it’s become a problem…ha!) - the proceeds would still be embargoed though.

1 Like

That emotions got the better of him etc.

Former German chancellor Gerhard Schröder was in Moscow and amongst others he also me Roman. Been reported in Germany.