Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

FIFY

6 Likes

Shouldnt chelsea forfeit the tie in the interest of integrity ? Forfeit and FA allows luton to take their place.

3 Likes

Maybe Chelsea thought, if it works for Man City playing in an empty stadium, why can’t it work for us?

Insufferable. Happy Boro’s owner called out Chelsea’s hypocritical stance

2 Likes

The new title works well :+1:

They are becoming insufferable at this point, you’d think they were the ones in the war zone and under attack from Russia.

Considering we had that title given to us by some opposition fans because we were celebrating a title that was all but won it’s odd when the likes of City (and the CAS stuff), Chelsea (embargo’s) and Man Utd (when their shiny new signing is shit), show real insufferable behaviour.

4 Likes

The tribalism of football is apparently matters more than lives apparently for them

1 Like

and strip them off all the honours they won during his time as owner,

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/A1xnDYz.png

Just as relevant to these…

11 Likes

I would need to see who the beneficiaries are before I agree to that. I’m guessing it will mainly be MC and MU.

Null and void them

4 Likes

Dont care about the beneficiaries,

It would be worth it just to see john terry hand back all his medals and the tracksuit he wore during the 2012 champs league final

4 Likes

Chelsea fans have been tear gassed by the French police. Wonder what theyve done.

2 Likes

BREAKING: We understand Chelsea will NOT be able to sell tickets for ANY future Champions League games this season while Roman Abramovich owns the club and EU sanctions are in force.

4 Likes
2 Likes

With any luck, that will be a moot point after today.

5 Likes

I wanted to see the teargas :slightly_frowning_face:

The Rickets have been good owners for the Cubs. For what henry did for the Red Sox they did for the Cubs (although not quite as successfully). They’ve spent money, they’ve made the competitive, and improved the facilities while keeping them in their historical home and leveraging that history to their benefit.

1 Like

I’ve read on the bbc website that Martin Broughton is among the interested ones to buy the club. He’s a Chelsea fan, isn’t he?

2 Likes

Yes, he’s involved in one of the consortiums prepping a bid ahead of tomorrow’s deadline. He was very upfront about about being a Chelsea fan when he was installed at LFC.

2 Likes