Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

No chance I’m clicking on that.

Chances are I read an article or two on him when sanctions were being talked about.

Well you can easily block any suggested/sponsored pages so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

I used to get a lot of betting ones probably because I do Super 6. But I just block them as they appear and don’t have any these days.

With City taking a lot of the anguish and being so easy to hate it’s sometime difficult to remember that this lot are fucking cunts too.

Horrible fucking club.

Hope that dirty oligarch cunt fucking off leaves them right in the shit

7 Likes

I was honestly prepared to give them a bit of a free pass pushing all my disdain on RA but having seen some Chelsea fan responses of late I’m with you.

6 Likes

So I haven’t been keeping an eye on this too closely, but what needs to happen so that they go into administration/ docked 1000 points for the rest of the century ?

Im holding out for what would be the best possible outcome for us, and the worst for them. Especially when they’re still singing Abramovich’s name…

5 Likes

Basically we need the sale and purchase to be a long drawn out process as possible. My understanding is that sanctions against them are only in place whilst abramovixh is owner

5 Likes

An asset stripper buys them I guess

I can’t imagine football clubs like Chelsea using dirty oligarch money that once was taken from the people of a Russia
Oh wait that’s exactly how this club was funded …

2 Likes

I can think of a couple of slimy American businessmen who might like to take charge over there…

Maybe we can give Chelsea their number.

3 Likes

Watched their FA Cup tie for a bit, but nope, couldn’t stomach it. They won at a canter.

Different level of opposition for Boro to an inconsistent Man Utd and Spurs. Can’t stand Chelsea but probably one of the best five teams in the world.

Hopefully they get the wrong sort of owner and slip back.

They do seem to have managed the woe is me position well. Still unsure how it plays out mind as the last four teams haven’t been very good.

You are TheReligion and I claim my five pounds.

1 Like

Old Trafford hospitality packages cost 7.99.

what exactly counts as hospitable there?

It’s not as if Old Trafford is a particularly good stadium.

2 Likes

History ? What history… Chelseas history is because they sold themselves out at the brink of bankruptcy to an immoral oligarch.

1 Like

You get to go in the bit of the stadium they have managed to keep the rats out of.

1 Like

What? Free of Man U fans?

1 Like

The away dressing room

2 Likes

What if City is playing?

1 Like

Fixed :wink:

1 Like