Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

They’ve caved in…shit club allowed to sell tickets…and make money…could be to a escrow account…but seeing is believing…somehow someway I think it will end up in Abramoputins pocket…

I know give all the match ticket sales and proceeds to the plane that’s landing soon in Britain…the kids from the Ukraine…

1 Like

Other than organising a party the UK government are utterly useless.

5 Likes

So the money for Away games is going to the home club and the home game money to the PL.

Would be good for the PL club to donate to Ukraine relief.

2 Likes

Easily lead…easily duped…do they really believe the shit club will divert the monies to various causes…yeah! yeah! yeah!..

So Abramaputin is allowed to give the shit club £30 million to keep them going until its sold…where did it come from in the first place…dirty money…tough luck shitty club…it should be given to Ukraine…

3 Likes

I wouldn’t swap him for VVD, Matip,
Konate or Gomez

4 Likes

I would, for Nat + they pay up £25m.
Then I would keep the cash and set him out to stew.

2 Likes

While paying his wages? No thanks!

Did anybody really believe this mob would become destitute.

2 Likes

Representatives from the Rickets’ family bid are organizing a face to face with supporters groups after knowledge of years old Islamophobic comments made by the patriarch have come to be known by the support groups. Little do the representatives of the Rickets’ bid know that rather than going there to apologize again for the comments, the best avenue for getting the fans on board would be to double down on the comments.

6 Likes

Anyone noticed how Abramovic has suddenly become white-haired? Slightly under stress, eh Roman?

That top one is an old photo I think. There are shots from him in January all white haired and he was in between silver and white during Lampard’s tenure at the club. Lockdown on his superyacht has probably been tough on him.

2 Likes

“Sources close to him”

I’m going wait for anything concrete before I start to shed a tear for him. Sorry.

I won’t shed any tears for him regardless, the cunt.

7 Likes

Tuchel confirms that Chelsea have activated a clause and Azpi has signed to stay until 2023.

1 Like

The twats finally got the thrashing that they deserved , at stamford bridge to boot.

An absolutely stupendous performance by Brentford.

4 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes