Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Rudiger agrees to join Real Madrid on July 1st and will earn 400k per week. :grinning:

1 Like

This is why we need a Salary Cap in European football.

2 Likes

Pretty good deal for a guy who needs two other CBs to play with him.

6 Likes

If it doesn’t work out then they can sell to Utd.

2 Likes

Chelsea and City wouldn’t even be playing in the league if it weren’t for their takeovers. And quite a lot of outgoing owners write off the debt to themselves allow the company to start with a clean slate etc. Not to the extent of Chelsea etc but it’s been done before.
I agree that the debt they owe abhramovitch has to be accounted for even if the proceeds of the debt go to funding the Ukrainians.

2 Likes

This lot won’t do that, Ukraine was a nice excuse to avoid talking about their shortcomings, the situation over Visas show they want to do the bare minimum. I’m not surprised they’ve not decided to drop the sanctions.

1 Like

Interesting to see what Chelsea do now that Christensen and Rudiger managed to turn small purple patches into massive contracts at Barca and Madrid.

Levi Colwill has played really well for Huddersfield and I think most clubs would try to integrate that talent to the first team.

Maybe they’re regretting letting Marc Guehi and Fikayo Tomori go to fund the Lukaku deal…

3 Likes

Palace want Gallagher and you’d expect Chelsea will probably let him leave

Azpillicueta has been looking poor recently and T.Silva also looks like he’s finally on the wane. Not sure I rate Chalobah and Malang Sarr just looks crap.

I’m sure Guehi would look really good in that back 3, definitely looks a mistake selling him. They’ll need some really good recruitment in that area of the pitch.

1 Like

Don’t worry, mate, they’ll sell off half of their academy products for inflated money to buy Kounde and some other new super-expensive centre back and his mate.

1 Like

Theyve been signing Kounde for almost as long as we’ve been in for Simao.

1 Like

Lukakpoo’s agent

His response to his agents comments

2 Likes

I would think so, interestingly Gallagher has been getting raved about by the media but Palace fans are actually pretty underwhelmed and say their team has had to carry him for much of the season.

2 Likes

If that bottom bit is true it’s nice that he’s pretty protective about his right to talk and not letting anyone attribute stuff to him.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, I’m usually quite on it with other fan bases and Palace especially but I’ve not heard that.

1 Like

Maybe I’m reading too much into twitter comments but I’d say the majority of Palace fans there have said that he’s a player in moments and goes missing the rest of the time.

I know there was a lot of backlash against him around February when his work rate was getting questioned.

1 Like

Right. Now these can fuck off back to obscurity. Ta.

5 Likes

7 Likes

ha ha simpsons GIF

4 Likes

Chelsea are a very good team. And they should be, as £1.5 Billion in unpaid loans from Abramovich is quite a boost for a team. They are as artificially inflated as Man City, but since a fair amount of it happened pre FFP, they don’t get as much flak for it, but we all know the score.

With the financial doping out of the way (but it isn’t really) they are a very good team, with a deep squad and a world class manager. I wouldn’t swap their set up for ours, but they have a lot going for them, and as such, they really should have made it a three way title fight.

Questions should be asked on that, but instead, they will get off lightly, two close finals with the amazing Liverpool, blah blah blah.

A couple will leave, and they will need to be replaced, but the new owner will start them off with a nice transfer kitty. Mind you, I still don’t think they will go higher than third next season, but it won’t be the post-Abramovich slide we all hoped for.

3 Likes