Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Edwards seems perfect for them as they develop more of a model like ours it seems.

Not to say it will work.

1 Like

Clear house…

Salary shedding so that they can produce a cow to milk till it’s nipples chafe.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/vmn47h/fabrizio_romano_romelu_lukaku_will_fly_to_milano/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

The lukaku circus continues, loan move to Inter done soon. Surely has to be one of their worst signings, given the fee and the absolute mockery hes made of them. I know theyve had some stinkers up top but they aint all cost 100 odd mil and come with bags of drama.

3 Likes

One of the more suprising rumours of this window, apparently psg are done with Neymar and now Thiago Silva is recommending a move to Chelsea.

He won’t survive. It’s not that people will go out of their way to injure him, he will get the same treatment as everyone else, which will be too much for the guy. I have always seen him as a waste of talent, and the definition of a prima-donna.

7 Likes

Might be due to the influence of Mbappe, or simply identifying that a rebuild is needed.

1 Like

That’s a lot of money for a good but not great winger IMO.

1 Like

Their squad is already full of these players. Forwards who arent really CFs, and they got rid of their only CF. Like City, there is an argument they are more fluid and difficult to defend against without a real CF, but Tuchel is not Pep and Chelsea are not City. And they already have the player son board to play that way if they want to. Are they still going to bring in Sterling as well and add to this?

5 Likes

Guess that means the end for the great Hakim Ziyech.

2 Likes

What does that mean for their interest in Sterling?

They could get both, Raphinha to be used right off Havertz, Sterling to be used more left off Havertz.

Raphinha and Sterling in, Lukaku and someone else out.

1 Like

Yeah, this is the scenario I expect as well. Mount and Kovačić behind them, maybe a defensive midfielder to come in as well because I’m not sure that Kante wants to extend his stay there?

Mount could still be used more between the lines, with maybe one of Raphinha/Sterling dropping here and there. Don’t know if Tuchel plans to change the formation.

They will have to focus on those CB positions now.

1 Like

They need a bunch of those, don’t they? Three out?

1 Like

Rudiger gone, Christensen as well, Silva will be 38 later this summer and has a year left. Azpi also has a year left.

Other players they have now: Chalobah, Sarr, Ampadu.

1 Like

They need some CBs but they also have to sell and loan some players.

Chelsea have managed to stall/ruin the careers of many promising attackers over the years. I suppose adding Raphina to that list is a drop in the bucket.

2 Likes

It was reported a while back that Chelsea activated a clause they had to extended him to this final year, but Ive also reports of Barca thinking they’re going to be able to get him. Could that be the clause has been misunderstood? Maybe Chelsea doing it to protect his value and get something from the transfer? Barca being thick as shit?