Height: 1.78m
Weight: 73kg
D.O.B.: 04.12.1996.
Town of Birth: Massarelos
Country of Birth: Portugal
Nationality: Portuguese

1 Like

Definitely not selling Firmino now.

Downside is he won’t get a pre season up side is it’s now and not the first week of August which means he might be back in training for that period.

Only bonus is we do have cover in his best area and he would probably rotate. I’m still expecting Klopp to play 2 CM back and a AM with a CF ahead.

I’m getting worried about Jota. He had injuries last season, then during NT duties, and now again. Not to mention he will probably go to Q22 too.

I don’t think that was on the cards before Jota’s injury - he’s too important.

1 Like

I know but deffo not

1 Like

We have the depth up top to ease Jota back into it when he is fully recovered. Sad for him to be out, but hopefully not for long.

I see an interesting partnership forming between Carvalho and Nunez as being one of the features of the season, obviously with Mo and Diaz making their mark from out wide.

1 Like
2 Likes

Got a notification from LFC, it’s done :+1:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Lets go Jota baby. Best Portuguese player in the league bar none.

1 Like

It doesn’t say anything about the contract length. His previous contract was till 2025, was it really necessary to extend it this early?

It’s a deal to 2027, so two additional years, and likely changes to his terms/income.

It’s better for the club to do this now, than wait till he’s down to 2 years on his deal and his agents starts getting calls. He’s happy, he’s settled, he’s important for the team, secures his value with the club.

No brainer is how Diogo described the contract - I think it’s also a no brainer for the club.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Agreed. I don’t think his present wages were that lucrative compared to other regulars.

Congratulations.

4 Likes

His goal celebration last night :heart_eyes:

He keeps scoring it seems :wink: