Donation now live ! Help TAN

The Anfield Noise is run by fans for fans. Our objective is simply to have a great place for fans to discuss Liverpool FC and football. Nothing more or less. We are all volunteers, who have teamed up to bring you this site. We make no money, we have no adverts, we do not sell you information, we don’t have any membership fees. Thats what makes us better than other social media platforms.

We have created this place, to create a community. Simply because we love talking about football :slight_smile: Our objective is to stay the same way heading forward. As we continue to grow we hope the site will be able to self-sustain with donations from the community to help keep the lights on.

Last summer the future of this community as we left TIA was uncertain. However, this being our new home it has surpassed my expectations. What the numbers show me, is how everyone here actively contributes to making this a great place. I am confident that this site has a long term stability (not just upsurge after switching from TIA), and that if we want to, this site can grow. Here are the numbers. We average 5600 posts a week, last week 5850. Thats from a community of just 450 people. On average 130 unique posters logging in each day. Many more just browsing. Just last week (1st of Feb) we had 51,797 page views, of which 35,795 were by those logged in, and 16,002 by those just lurking/reading. These numbers exclude any crawlers/bots.

That shows we have a very active small community, who all play their part in making this site what it is.

I hope you guys love the site as much as I do. If you can contribute with a donation that would be fantastic. There is no obligation but it is massively appreciated.

5 Likes

I would like to thank @kopstar for being the first to donate to the site :smiley:

3 Likes

Done. Its a small amount as appreciation for this place being run entirely by volunteers. Thanks!

3 Likes

And that’s without @Alright_Now :flushed:

Keep up the good work, everyone. :+1:

8 Likes

Done, I donated in euro’s because the system wanted me to do soo, hope they give you pounds. :grinning:

3 Likes

@ISMF1 isn’t fussy. You can pay him in magic beans.

I’ve donated too. Now where’s my green thumb? :thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you for all the donations everyone, fantastic too see all the contributions.

The green thumb is automatically updated 4 times a day. So should appear soon :wink:

1 Like

I am the 2nd person to get the Patron mark, would have been first if not for @Kopstar . Boo!

2 Likes

You ought to have been more proactive then! At least you got yours almost straight away, I had to wait a couple of days for mine!

2 Likes

Yeah I got the settings wrong a first :blush:

2 Likes

Can’t we have a red thumb? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we have a Liverbird Emoticon?

7 Likes

O sir, perfect choice!

5 Likes

Fantastic planform guys :wink: Onboard.

4 Likes

Donated.

Thanks guys for providing an excellent platform for our community. :heart:

4 Likes

Brilliant guys thank you !!

2 Likes

I will try and do this later this week :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Done. Should probably put a “Donate” link button somewhere prominent again. I don’t see it anymore, and this thread will soon disappear down the chain.

5 Likes

It’s a yes from me (said Simon Cowell).

4 Likes

Done, and also bump!

3 Likes