Donation now live ! Help TAN

Thank you, you’re a star!

2 Likes

I have updated the thumbs up for the Liverbird :wink:

A couple of things, just want to make sure people realize that Patreon is done as a monthly donation, rather than one-off (its how the software works sorry). Dont want anyone caught out ! If anyone has made a mistake I can easily fix it.

Also for the two platforms to sync @petergriffin2020 @El_Dorado I believe you need to use same email on both platforms. Its easy to add in your profile. But any issues let me know and I will find a work around.

8 Likes

What’s up with @Alright_Now? Is he OK?

1 Like

He’s very busy with work and a personal matter. Both @Maria and @Semmy have heard from him, though.

8 Likes

Thanks. I was wondering why my email wouldn’t verify. Thought it was just another reason to hate computers.

2 Likes

Hi @ISMF1 . I know you have done (and doing) enough already. But may I make tiny request!

Would you change the background (teal, blue, whatever) of the Liverbird emblem.

1. You can make it white with a (thin) red circle around or,
  2. You can make the Liverbird white (in reverse) on black or red background.

Sure I will experiment with it :wink:

The challenge is what looks good on the white skins, does not look goo on the dark skins and vice versa. Once I get a bit of time I will try and improve it. (might be a couple of weeks as pretty busy with work)

2 Likes

Leipzig have the same finishing coach as we do?

1 Like

Umm, wrong thread :thinking:

Now I’m paying for the privilege, I can be the truly patronising old sod I always dreamed I’d be😉

8 Likes

Thanks for contributing :slight_smile: to the site. Really appreciated.

When the summer comes along I will have a few big upgrades. I am slowly working on these in the background.

7 Likes

Is that a privilege of donating? Damn I did not see that in the prospectus when i donated.

2 Likes