England National Team

What a footballer Bellingham is

2 Likes

You spelt “money grabbing cunt” wrong.

1 Like

Jesus Robbo what was that!! You had time to just put your boot through that one. Are you trying to entice Jude to come to Liverpool? Coz that ship has sailed son.

They’re Wout Faes if you will

Two assists :wink:

1 Like

Jude does playground style turns, feints and shimmies…except with world-class level speed, quickness, and precision. If Gareth has any sense, he will set up the team to maximise Jude’s outrageous talent. Even our Stevie G didn’t have this level of trickery and skill. He hay have been a bit more physically robust but then again he missed a lot of game time earlier in his career with injuries. Also Stevie’s long range shooting was superior.

Good luck there

All the best deliveries from Trent. Goal comes from his first time cross. Maddison doesn’t have a patch on him.

Hendo got booed while coming off at Wembley. Poor show. Why boo your own player? (I know the Saudi stuff but still)

Because we’re weird like that, in this country.

Rashford, you lost the ball trying a stupid nutmeg in your own half.

Track the fuck back! This isn’t Man U.

Have to say though, Hendo has done almost all sideways and backwards passing. The minute Phillips came on it’s almost all been forward passes. Marked change

Fuck me Marcus is rapid! And such savage acceleration over a short distance!!

Aussies playing like thugs

Just woke after a bender in North London last night.

England didn’t look that good, and Australia actually looked the better team for large parts, but lacked a bit of composure and clear decision making in the final third. Looking at the BBC ratings you would have thought Australia were battling to keep England at bay all game, but in reality Ryan barely had much work to do in goal, although Johnstone was much the same for England.

The 2 main things that really stood out for me, was how small Phillips is - there is no way he should be playing DM unless in a 2 as a double pivot. By himself it would be way too easy to pick him up and stick him in your back pocket for 90 mintues. The other thing is just how quick Trippier is. Everyone goes on about the likes of Rashford but Trippier has some serious pace to him - is he possibly being wasted as a fullback, and should be pushed further forward - he could absolutely terrorize defenders

@aussielad What!! You’re here?!? If I wasn’t convalescing with a pulled lower back I’d say let’s meet up! I live 15 mins drive away from Wembley Stadium

Am back to the safety of being south of the river now :rofl:

But definitely need to organise a TAN get together in London at some point - Maybe for the League paraide in May?

2 Likes

Bellingham looked like he was on another level to everyone else on the pitch last night, that kid is different gravy. Reminds me so much of Gerrard in the way he plays the game.

2 Likes

He’s more elegant but has everything else…except Stevie’s thunderous right foot. Think he’s also a better dribbler out of close spaces

1 Like

Jude really was the one that got away. Considering the BS with Caicedo, I can’t believe we didn’t push the boat out to try and get him last summer, last winter and in '22.

1 Like