England National Team

This game contains a LOT of shit football.

If you told me it was Brentford vs Leeds I’d see no reason to question you

I know things can happen, but Chilwell doing that right after Gallagher…you;d make subs in a sunday league game for that level of shit.

Isn’t that international football though. It will never again reach the level of top club football.

You used to guarantee that at least Brazil would put on a show…

Gordon at least deserves his chance. Gallagher and Chilwell should both be well down their respective pecking orders, both helped by current injuries.

I think the games are often bad, but not like this. These guys are making bad touches and bad decisions all over the place like they are amateurs.

Gallagher has been one of the few successes for Chelsea this season. But he isnt a good partner for Rice. If you’re playing Jude as your third mid and playing him that advanced in his Madrid role, Gallagher is a pretty sloppy pick. Ideally you’d want someone a bit more sophisticated than someone who seems to thrive by just being allowed run around. There arent too many fit alternatives right now, but Curtis and Trent would both improve this side massively if they were in his role. Hell, I dont know how good is actually is, but if this Mainoo is 1/4 of the player Utd fans claim he’d be a massive improvement as well.

Jill Scott is everywhere.

She talks like she’s in pain lol

I’d imagine if anyone had to commentate alongside the usual troglodytes masquerading as pundits, they’d be in pain too.

3 Likes

Has he actually been that good though, or is he perceived as a success because he runs around a lot and because less is expected of him compared to the £100m pair of bums he’s alongside?

Along with the two you mentioned, I’d rather invest the time in the likes of Elliott, Ramsey and Mainoo. All are more versatile and with far higher ceilings.

Gallaghers socks

Thats just an embarrassment

Show a bit of pride surely

1 Like

I’d just find it really uncomfortable to be honest.

I always go half away down the leg though that’s due to my shin pads.

Poor Watkins has barely had a touch

Depends what you mean by “that good”, but yeah, he’s been more than good enough to justify his involvement with England. Just not at a level that guarantees he gets games and with Rice and Jude so firmly established as two, and with Jude playing a this role, stylistically it’s difficult to make a good argument for Gallagher being the third. Jones and Trent really are the best choices, and are by a long way.

Ali :wave:

2 Likes

Hello…Ali…when are u back…

No way are Brazil winning the Euros with this team…

1 Like

Dunk and Gomez coming on…Southgates going for he 0-0

No worries Kelleher kept another clean sheet today

3 Likes

Jude with calf cramp.

Should have cut bigger holes in his socks

Maybe if they merge with Portugal like Bosnia Herzegovina.