England National Team

Oh no,Joe Gomez coming on!

:pray:

Thatā€™s an improvement Dunk for Maguire and I thought Dunk was injured :joy:

Dunk, Gomez and Bowen

Brazil be like
Sarcastic The Ultimate Fighter GIF by UFC

I am not that impressed with this Brazil team.

Still and improvement

He plays for the team thatā€™s 11th who should probably be competing for the top four and doesnā€™t particularly stand out to me. I dunno, I just donā€™t really see it with him. Iā€™m sure heā€™s a decent water carrier but as you said, it doesnā€™t seem to mesh all that well with the two nailed on options England have. Heā€™ll be Southgateā€™s Kalvin Phillips for the upcoming tournament.

You wait until the mighty Brazil bring on Andreas Pereira from Fulham and Murillo from Forest

1 Like

Yeah I was about to say this.

So you draft in Mainooo because heā€™s the next Messi/Ronaldo according to the media.

Then donā€™t play himā€¦

Then bring him on as i type.

Tsssk

You canā€™t describe this ā€œa woke performanceā€

As In im surprised Iā€™m not asleep.

Gallagher off to get some new socks before the Westfield shopping centre closes.

Terry Jones Jesus GIF by MOODMAN

Never say die, you hot to hand it to Brazil.
And the scorer is only 17 years old.

Got to be offside, surely

Nope, been given lol

Nope, both phases were on

Im confused by that.

Donā€™t care like butā€¦

First looked slightly off to be honest on the player who was actually involved, second the other player was on.

Rice way over on the left looked to be playing Vini on for the first ball over the top, then Endrick managed to stay behind the ball for the initial shot.

Not sure he keeps him on looking at that image then.

Doesnā€™t look like they even bothered about that anyhow. Second was on that was clear.

England were largely in control but created next to nothing all game, very typical of Southgate. God I hope he becomes the next United manager.

3 Likes