Euro 2020 Archive Thread

How is that a red card?

4 Likes

Had his moment in the spotlight now…

2 Likes

I would ask my neighbour for you only they are at a wedding. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ridiculous

2 Likes

That was a great third goal ! Well deserved this, Wales have had a very disappointing fight back.

I think its more that the Wales team is very average. They basically rely on two aged, injury prone, past it players.

1 Like

Just saw Wilson.

2 Likes

That is a yellow card for me and not a direct card. A bad decision, much too harsh, it is a clear yellow. But it doesn’t matter, this isn’t why Wales is losing 3-0 in any case. But that was a VAR failure imo.

1 Like

I love how Neco Williams and Harry Wilson have just reduced their sale value after this performance in front of the whole world to see. Michael Edwards mate, just take the 15 mil

1 Like

Should have started folding laundry much earlier. This is getting way too ugly.

1 Like

Mediocre ref. Probably wouldn’t have changed the outcome. Embarrassing for Wales now.

2 Likes

Even Braithwaite scores :rofl:

Oh wow. Offside, but Wales so open. Edit: Oh not offside ? Well was a good goal, so that’s nice, he deserves the goal as he has been very lively and playable.

2 Likes

4-0 seems a bit too much

1 Like

Denmark :denmark: 4-0, wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 can’t have any complaints really they were outplayed for most of the game.

3 Likes

Not really when the Wales back line was so piss poor. Couldn’t challenge, passed the ball to the wrong colour shirt. They were second to most of the balls.

2 Likes

Denmark is now relatively effective, but Wales have invited big, big chances so I don’t know.
Well, congrats to Denmark. Well deserved and a solid victory.

3 Likes

Bad day for our lads Neco error leads to goal and Harry sent off harshly. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Might be getting ahead of myself but Denmark now have either Czech Republic or Netherlands in the next round - neither of whom I think are particularly great - then it would be either Sweden, Ukraine, England or Germany… Sure it’s not a piss easy route but I can see a solid unit like Denmark getting through that.

3 Likes

Bit of a shambles, in the end, after a promising start. Find a way to shut out Ramsey and Bale and we offer nothing. If we fucked off Giggs when he first started slapping women, we might have come into the tournament with a somewhat more coherent approach.

Backing Denmark now.