Euro 2020 Archive Thread

He’s Everton’s second keeper.

3 Likes

This is so frustrating

So, how many shots on target then :thinking:

I find it hilarious.

5 for Spain and 1 for Sweden.

1 Like

Have had to play a few matches with zero bench in a competitive league. it’s not enjoyable, but oddly satisfying to weather a storm for 90mins with nearly zero attacking impetus.

1 Like

He has generally looked ok every time I’ve seen him play for Everton but Prickford always seems to return.

1 Like

They had a shot, on target???

If that means all of our players at that tournament will be back home early I am OK with it.

2 Likes

They have actually had a few goal scoring opportunities, yes. But they are very tired now.

The first 0-0 of the tournament. Copa America time.

1 Like

There, the first 0-0 :clap:

1 Like

as shite as this spanish team is to watch sweden cant even keep possession of a goal kick with 20 seconds on the clock…

1 Like

Credit to Sweden they deserved the draw.

4 Likes

Congrats, Sweden. That took a lot of effort and a lot of running.

2 Likes

Hard to consider Spain as a serious contender with the attacking options they have available.

1 Like

Sweden didn’t just work their socks off… they worked off Laporte’s too.

4 Likes

Hope Sweden go home very soon

Spain reverting back to their pre 2008 status. Good technically but lacking a David Villa, Fernando Torres or a Raúl. Nothing to fear really.
Boring football to watch.
Jordi Alba is a horrible snidey little git but also a very very good footballer.

Haven’t seen Fernando Morientes for over ten years or so - just seen that he was a guest pundit in german tv for the spain game tonight.

1 Like