Euro 2020 Archive Thread

At half time I saw Slovakia second goal today, that was excellent.

2 Likes

why would they bother to have a word for it?

Now I am just looking for a fun pun and hope that Krafth scores a powerful header so I can pretend I can speak German.

:thinking:

The game?
The Movie?
The conversation?

Returning to the earlier South Park theme, would that be a Krafth Winner?

1 Like

Have we had a South Park theme today ? I must have missed that, still caught up in my fantastic Plans and various Excessive Devices for beautiful women.

at the risk of kicking something off here…

isnt it shit that even after the Erikson incident players still feign injury to get the ref to stop the game to waste time…

US commentary said Sweden’s game plan has been helped by finding Morata on an off night.

That was lucky for them. Who could have predicted that?

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

Well, it was hardly a theme. I posted one pic of Mr Mackey. :joy:

1 Like

spain is a tough watch…

its like the princess Di moment…

do you remember where you were when you realised it was ok to think possession for possessions sake was shite football to watch

1 Like

Laporte needs fresh socks, now I have seen it all

2 Likes

Hmm, Swedish defenders and midfield looks a bit “finished” now. They have run around like hell due to tiki-taka. It is going to be some dangerous final moments now for them.

But still, they are mostly in balance at the back even now. Not sure Spain will manage to score on them at all.

1 Like

Our commentator just said Thiago is a compass on two legs :grin:

1 Like

There is some beauty also in a stubborn defense. Imo, this tactical approach to the game, 100% correct against Spain. A draw is a very good result for Sweden, group is highly open if they hold on.

1 Like

Exactly. Defence is as much a part of the game as is attack.

1 Like

Oh come on, 6 min

3 Likes

Fair play to Sweden they let Spain have the ball all night and defended like warriors.

2 Likes

What a bloody fantastic alert reaction save !

1 Like

Unfair to have such a boring game at 3 AM :sleeping:

These warriors didn’t come out and play.

2 Likes