Euro 2020 Archive Thread

I didn’t think it was dangerous enough I’m sorry and it’s not Wilson, if Bale had done the same thing I’d have said the same.

I don’t even see Wilson as a Liverpool player anymore so it’s not bias it’s just simply the way I saw it. Doesn’t matter a jot mind as they had lost.

I certainly can’t see how it reduces his value, as I said we have passed the Comolli era of buying a player who played well in one game and this isn’t even one game.

image vs image

The wait for Scotland at a major international tournament is over and they kick off their Euro 2020 fixtures with a clash against the Czech Republic at Hampden Park. The Tartan Army have waited 23 years since the 1998 World Cup to watch their team in major competition finals and they will be determined for their warriors to escape the group stage. Steve Clarke guided his team superbly through the qualifiers as the Scots secured their place at Euro 2020 following a penalty shoot-out play-off victory over Serbia.

Scotland are the underdogs but most certainly not whipping boys in Group D. They boast a blend of top talents and a gutsy attitude that can overcome differences in quality between teams.

They will head into every game like a cup final and could actually be England trickiest test if they roll up to Wembley with fire in the belly. Czech Republic are dark horses to enjoy a decent run through the knockout stages as they boast several overlooked attacking stars. They’re the favourites to win here, and on paper they should, but it would be folly to write off Scotland in any game at this tournament.

Liverpool star Andy Robertson, Arsenal ace Kieran Tierney and Man Utd midfielder Scott McTominay offer genuine hope that Scotland aren’t just here to make up the numbers. However, they face a stern test in the shape of Czech Republic who boast Premier League pedigree of their own with West Ham duo Vladimir Coufal and Tomas Soucek

What TV channel is Scotland v Czech Republic on? Kick off time & live stream - Radio Times

2 Likes

Big day for our Andy, leading his country out in a major tournament. Last time Scotland did this was 23 years ago.

A lots of schools in Scotland will be letting the kids watch the game as well.

2 Likes

I want to say that I’m firmly in the Scottish camp for this game, but given my track-record so far in this tournament, it would be a sucker-punch for Team Robertson.

2 Likes

German TV isn’t showing this game, I have to look for a stream, any suggestions?

3 Likes

Come on Scotland!:muscle:
I don’t know why, i feel more emotion watching Scotland.

I love Flower of Scotland anthem.

2 Likes

I like Scotland but pretending to read a book on Bannockburn is a bit cliche :rofl:

Anyhow I’m missing this, probably also the 5pm one.

1 Like

Czech aren’t a great team, but Scotland is even worse.

3 Likes

The key to stop them scoring is to let them have the ball :joy:

Looking forward to some blood and thunder when Scots play England.

1 Like

Robbo is looking fired up and having a good game so far. Shame a few of those in front of him have been unable to use the ball very well, a lot of loose touches and misplaced passes from Armstrong in particular, thought Gilmour would have been a starter ahead of him.

Robbo! So close.

1 Like

Ahhh good chance that, should probably be going low across the keeper.

1 Like

Oh Robbo :scream:

A terrible miss followed by an excellent corner.

1 Like

I like the way this one is being officiated. He’s letting them play.

1 Like

I finally found something to watch it, it looks as if Robbo is on fire.

2 Likes

Agreed Livvy. He’s put the ball on a platter for his mates a few times now but no end product.

1 Like

He’s playing well but he really should have buried that chance a couple of minutes ago.

2 Likes

I’m falling asleep watching this, nowhere near as exciting as last night’s match…

I thought it was a good chance but after seeing it back on replay I agree completely.

:upside_down_face: