Euro 2020 Archive Thread

Dykes is absolutely useless.

1 Like

You not into Dykes, then? :thinking:

1 Like

Does Nile Rodgers know how badly-spelled his band were?

1 Like

Stating the obvious but Robertson is on a different stratosphere compared to the vast majority of his teammates.

You have to feel for him, sometimes it seems like he’s fighting on his own.

2 Likes

You’re right, but what do Germans say when they want to express that something is over the top fancy ? Because that shot was certainly over the top😏.

1 Like

I feel for Scotland, they were unlucky not to score.

Come on lads. Robbo has been running non-stop carrying the team.

1 Like

Com’on ROBBO’S men! :cry:

Andy Robbo’s been on the pitch to witness the two best headers scored this season in European football. And then on top of that the long-distance lob of this decade so far.

If Scotland had someone who could finish they’d be winning 4-2. Terrible, terrible finishing. Wasteful.

2 Likes

Robbo been great but shame for Scotland Tierney is made of breadsticks. That left hand side could be the strongest in the tournament if he got fit.

2 Likes

This ref has been a bit poor for Scotland. Dragging back a couple of quick free kicks, to tell the Scottish player off for playing a quick free kick.
Then penalising a player for being stronger than his opponent. That’s one of the ref decisions that most gets on my nerves.

Well, at least they’re consistent :slight_smile::+1:

Feels like Scotland missed a big opportunity there having played pretty well, Schick was ruthless with the chances he got whilst Scotland clearly don’t have an attacking player with that kind of quality. That was the only real difference between what looked like two pretty evenly matched, average teams. Can’t imagine England or Croatia will be worried about anything they saw there.

1 Like

They should drag Ally McCoist out of the commentary box. He’s probably still better than any of their strikers.

3 Likes

That annoying little gobshit that smashed Theo Snelders cheek bone? :rage:

1 Like

Quality player, though.

1 Like

That’s why I didn’t like him. :rofl:

1 Like

Reckon scots could have needed gilmour though…

Their striker played like The Gilmour girls.

It is allowed to have players who performs brilliantly. I say congratulations to Czechia !

Scotland hasn’t played badly really, but when the other team is far more effective, you lose.

3 Likes