Euro 2020 Archive Thread

I am, mate :wink: Just felt like being slightly mean when you talked about how awful Finland was :smiling_imp:
"Etu Magnus ! "

2 Likes

:blush:

characters

1 Like

Our chances against Denmark is probably the moral state of Denmark at this point because we are terribly slow except for a couple bright spots in the squad such as Miranchuk and Golovin who just finally play in top championships in Europe. What a terrible fall compared to what Russia could show on the pitch in 2008

3 Likes

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Over here people think that it is a doable group. Well, I don’t know anything about Macedonia or Ukraine but I saw Austria play against England and they will be a tough cookie.

5 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders and the tall guy up front who is a threat with every corner or freekick.

Frank de Boer already made a mess of it, conflicts, blunders, the usual stuff for a guy with limited brain capacity.

Although the Duch-fanboy’s think otherwise Holland will not go far.

Enjoying the game between Macedonia and Ukraine. Tough luck there for the Ukraine GK, 2-1.

How the fuck did he miss that :open_mouth: .

This Ukraine vs. Macedonia game is really fun. :+1:

Ukraine should have won easily. Macedonia came out strong after the break. Good game.

None watching Netherlands vs. Austria??? :flushed:

I’m watching my paint dry, more interesting.

Hi Guys,

With Euro 2020 over I went to achieve the thread. I discovered a few things about the software. :sweat_smile:

The first is you can only have 2 folder levels (so I could not simply move folders from Euro 2020 to The Cruyff Turn.

The second is that when you move posts, the order does not realign (Sorry). Its in the order I cut and paste.

In hindsight, I should have moved everything under the subfolders to the Euro2020 folder. Then moved to Cryuff Turn. But I know for next time !!

In meantime this thread acts as an archive (even if the ording is a bit messed up !!)

Some people are going to wake up to a lot of new notifications. :joy:

2 Likes

And, inexplicably, my interface changing to the Christmas theme.

IT’S TIME :christmas_tree:

1 Like

so many…glad I had it turned off.