Group B: Netherlands, France, Ireland, Greece, Gibraltar

Group C: Italy, England, Ukraine, North Macedonia, Malta

Group D: Croatia, Wales, Armenia, Turkey, Latvia

Group E: Poland, Czech Republic, Albania, Faroe Islands, Moldova

Group F: Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Estonia

Group G: Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Lithuania

Group H: Denmark, Finland, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Northern Ireland, San Marino

Group I: Switzerland, Isreal, Romania, Kosovo, Belarus, Andorra

Group J: Portugal, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Iceland, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Liechtenstein

1 Like

Ireland won’t be qualifying out of that group.

More pointless internationals. Yawn.

2 Likes

What’s the qualification process? The group winners qualify, but what about the rest? There will be 24 teams, right?

Should have used the Nations League for the qualification.

Scotland get Spain and Haarland. FFS.

Not that I would wish injury upon any player * but I hope that a Scot cripples Haaland.

• interpret at your own discretion.
2 Likes

Yes 24 teams, same as always Ifti.

Top 2 from each group qualfiy then it’s the whole 4 of the “best” 3rd placed teams, it’s a whole load of bollocks really.

If Spain & Portugal aren’t winning every game in their groups, then somethings up.

Group I and J are jokes.

2 Likes

You’d hope it means Jota wouldn’t play full games, but he probably still does.

Awesome, I can’t wait to not watch this.

Gee I’m thrilled at the prospect of watching this waste of time series of qualifying matches. Mismatches galore (tbf Poms v Italy has some interest) and at least the Nations League had decent competition.

Of course Ronaldo is keen and won’t retire so he can pad his stats v the mighty Lichtenstein. Tough group that one.

1 Like

It’s all been shifted to a TV platform no one really knows eithier.

If I really could be arsed I would subscribe because I did for a month for the Spanish football but it’s not that affordable and unlike Premier Sports doesn’t allow you to subscribe to LA Liga TV separately or even at a discount.

Plus the match play golf is filling the gap nicely til at least Sunday, the England game is on Channel 4 and S4C though in Welsh are carrying the welsh game.

Also the women’s Merseyside derby is on Sky on Friday night. (For comparsion though it’s advertised at £33 on Now TV, I hardly ever pay that and threaten to cancel, they’ve currently got me down to £15 a month so compared to Viaplay it’s far better value).

For me they are a great example of how sometimes more can be less. Its definitely harder to keep up with/track of since they shifted the games to a range of days and that has had the effect of making me pay less attention. If all the games were Wednesday & Saturday as they used to be then I’d take the time to watch live in both afternoons and two evening of highlights. Instead we’ve not got a run of 6 straight days of games and I have no idea who is playing when and Im definitely not going to take time out of my day to watch 6 different games or 6 rounds of highlights.

1 Like

Depends if you recently had a leg brace put on :joy:

Didn’t watch the World Cup and didn’t miss it. Not sure if I can be bothered with this, but might try and catch the NI v San Marino game and see if it catches my attention at all.

The f*ck was that techno version of Italy’s anthem?

Horrible. :man_facepalming:t2:

How can some people be such dickead’s

Jesus Italy are crap

England crumbling now 2-1