Euro 2024 Qualifying Stage

Sorry but Italians are dirty snide little cunts

3 Likes

Tonali sounds like he should be a decent player but is a talentless thug. The fact that he plays for Milan just shows how the mighty have fallen

Southgateā€™s in game management is so bad. Bloke is allergic to making subs.

2 Likes

That was stupid all around. But this ref is an asshole

1 Like

Why the FUCK has Southgate waited until the lads have run themselves ragged to make the subs! Fucking infuriating!!

1 Like

Come on England!

2 Likes

Bit of a recurring theme of his England tenure to be honest. Seems like games pass him by on the sideline. Would have thought his conservative nature would have lead him to actually make some sensible switches tonight. Might still get away with it but meh, England will never win a tournament with him leading them.

Rice has been really good. Hell of an engine on him.

2 Likes

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Job done. Despite Southgate completely mucking up the subs, the ref giving them almost everything, and Italians being the usual cheating little bitches.

Itā€™s Englandā€™s first win in Italy (outside a world cup) since 1961. The entire article I just read was over Kaneā€™s scoring accomplishments

3 Likes

At least it seems reasonably concise, one thing about the nations League it does at least remove continuously friendlies so you donā€™t have qualifying lasting about 2 years, but theyā€™ve still squeezed some in next October.

Los Angeles Bean GIF by Working Title

2 Likes

The England fan with the offensive Banner about Diego Maradona in Naples had his match ticket cancelled by the English FA. :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Hopefully gets his flight ticket cancelled too just in time for the ultras to find him.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe the absolute sitter Grealish missed to make it 0-3 :man_facepalming:t2:

Also the Italian goal was an absolute gift from Maguire. Passed straight back to them in a very dangerous position

3 Likes

Sorry but while this is juvenile there is nothing ā€˜cancel worthyā€™ about it. The italian ā€˜fansā€™ have been stabbing and attempting to kill english supporters for years so I donā€™t buy the ā€˜provocationā€™ angle either.

Right. So a banner proclaiming someone is dead (because of their own long standing drug abuse) is unacceptable but encouraging stabbing/attempted murder is okay.

And two wrongs donā€™t make a right. Antics like that just make it harder to deal with the original problem. Itā€™s a bit like ā€œMunichā€ chants from our fans which are objectively offensive and actually upset a fair few of our own fans.

1 Like

I mean heā€™s done well by any estimation but how many were penalties? Iā€™m guessing Charlton and Greaves are still ahead of him on goals from open play.

I was brought up supporting England!:melting_face:
I have to! I am not going to be supporting Italy if I have no ties to the country, come on. And I like Harry Kane when he plays for England!:joy:, do you need the vomit bucketā€‹:joy:

2 Likes