Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

Deffo red that is two footed and Gundogan is lucky not to be injured

1 Like

It gets worse the challenge more you see it.

1 Like

Really bad challenge and a deserved red.

No attempt to play front footed footy

Thatā€™s the effect of repeated, slow motion replays.

It was clearly a foul and a penalty.

2 Likes

:black_flag:Things going from bad to worse for :scotland:šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

2 Likes

The thing is Scotland arenā€™t particularly good.

3 Likes

Is there enough beer in Munich to drown Scottish sorrows?

Obviously we are seeing a mismatch here. Scotland have a couple of good players, but nothing at the sharp end. 3-0 half time, and down to 10 men. Tough one.

Might need to bring Archie Gemmill on! (Showing my age there).

One sided asf

Where? :man_shrugging:

Unless youā€™re drunk and counting Robbo twice.

2 Likes

Scotland do not have the same resources, funding and they have a smaller population to choose their talent as some of the top European teams. Their Scottish league is not as competitive as EPL.

1 Like

Iā€™m being charitable in saying good. Theyā€™ve had enough!

Robbo. Good player, past his best now, but still an upper level Premier League operator.
McGinn. Premier League level midfielder for Villa.

1 Like

Croatia has the same population. They are infinitely better.

5 Likes

Population is a tricky one, as Iceland, with 300k people, seem to have enough to trouble England.

Anyway. 150k proud Scots there. Have a pint, enjoy the city, hopefully get something from the other games.

A committed German team, host nation kicking off the tourney, were not going to just go through the motions and eke out a 1-0 win.

Edit:
And while we are on population, we can look forward to a China v India final at the next World Cup :joy:

3 Likes

Are the Croatians better at training, i.e better coaches in terms of techniques and do they have good facilities etc. Just curious. Interesting point you made.

@Maria

Scotland can still collect their points vs Switzerland and Hungary and go through the group. Nothing decided yet.

2 Likes

The Scotland managerā€™s tactics were wrong from the start when the formation was 3-4-2-1 straight away Kroos sent a long pass in the big gap in the right side and they scored 2 quick goals and to cap it all the fullback tackled Gundogan dangerously and ended up 3:0 down and a man down game over I fear for them now

2 Likes

Nevermind Scotlandā€¦nice holiday for ya.

And i love your national anthem

1 Like

Irn Bru, thatā€™s my theory

1 Like