Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

It doesn’t really apply to all nationalities in the same way as the English though, does it?
Every other nation’s supporters have come to have a good time and enjoy the football, but a large number of the English are just out to get legless and have a fight.
It’s been the same in every tournament I can remember ever since the seventies.
I hope England get knocked out early so the rest can just enjoy the remainder of the tournament.

4 Likes

He looks so nice in a suit :heart_eyes:.

Honestly that’s not true

1 Like

I’m conflicted. Can’t stand the English media and (section of) fans. But I quite like the team and manager. Also the familiarity of the players makes the tournament interesting. Would like to see them get to latter stages of the tournament

3 Likes

I normally always hope for a quick knock out for all nations that have LFC players so I don’t have to worry about them getting injured…the league is what excites me above all.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s just so stupid :frowning: Throwing plastic chairs around is just, ‘Hey look at me!’, but throwing glasses can easily lead to a manslaughter charge. What is the fucking point?

5 Likes

Slovenia :slovenia: vs Denmark :denmark:

@MViper where are you mate!!!

1 Like

Always the same thing. I don’t understand why they’re just not banned from travelling. Nobody else wants them there. If you have a mate who always gets pissed and acts like a cunt at gatherings, you just fuck them off eventually for the greater good.
Might be a shame for the people who are there to just have fun and soak up the atmosphere, but if they’re stopped from attending too there’s a better chance of them helping to do something about the dickhead problem that actually works IMO. All my life I’ve had to cringe in embarrassment when it comes to England thugs abroad.

2 Likes

Erickson, 1-0

3 Likes

might change some day - I remember times when German fans abroad were a constant source of shame

1 Like

https://x.com/SidelineRecaps/status/1802375222080737345

3 Likes

Heyho ifty and lads & lasses!

Here I am all strapped in and waiting for the gigantic behemoth of mighty Slovenia to wake up.

We’re a bit shit at the moment, waiting for Sesko’s miracle.

5 Likes

They aren’t bad going forward. But defending is poor.

1 Like

Yep, defending was a serious issue last few friendly games. There’s Skubic (second best centreback) missing this game as well.

We’re trying counterattacks due to relatively slow Danish defense.

10.000 SLO fans there in and around Stuttgart…

2 Likes

beer? What could possibly go wrong…

:star_struck: That’s what, 10% of the population :thinking:

4 Likes

0,5% :smile:. There’s around 2 million of us.

But still decent numbers since football isn’t ingrained in our nation as is in Croatia, Serbia and the rest of the Balkans. There was/is Doncic-mania as well, so even less football fans.

3 Likes

https://x.com/NahBabyNah/status/1802236828982051228

Selling only light beer outside, only 2 beer per person. No beer allowed inside :beers::joy:

Wonder why :wink:

“If someone comes in so drunk that he can’t hold the ticket,” he said, “I hope they stop him from entering the stadium. "

5 Likes

Silly me :laughing:. How could I thought of a population of 100000. Even Iceland :iceland: has 350000.

1 Like

As you watched the ned -pol match as well, do you agree that the commentators on RTL ( which is normally a shit tv station ) are far better than the ones on ARD and ZDF ? I was pleasantly surprised.