Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

The advertising on RTL is really annoying, otherwise it’s just a joint program with Magenta TV, hence the other commentators. It’s OK for a change but I like Kramer and Mertesacker as Pundits tbf

2 Likes

Capital Ljubljana have a population of around 300000… :smile:

We’re a massive country. There’s even a joke if you open a small umbrella in Ljubljana you’ve covered all Slovenia up there to Zagreb. :smile:

Back to football… we’re getting a bit better but can’t hit a barn door. This smells 2-0 to me…

2 Likes

Very sad for the locals the alcohol the Scot’s were having seem to be having more a calming effect but this lot seem to go nuts just smelling the cork

2 Likes

Dear me, how is it still 1-0 :flushed:

3 Likes

I’m watching the whole thing on Magenta but I can only get ARD/ZDF on the garden telly.

The woman commentator on the SVN-DEN match is quite decent.

1 Like

Yes it reminded me of the Italy game when they went 2:1 up I thought they would hammer Albania 5:1 Slovenia have not done bad though for their first qualification to the Euros with a bit more confidence they will do better in their next match

1 Like

1-1 :partying_face:

2 Likes

It’s about fucking time.

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t see that coming never give up on any team in this tournament!

3 Likes

They have played in Euro before, probably in 1996.

2 Likes

Two world cups as well. Of course would have been part of the former Yugoslavia but let’s not go there.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to sound patronising but it serves me right to assume they were already down and out

3 Likes

Euro 2000.
WC 2002, 2010

3 Likes

Yes i do remember now sorry

1 Like

The 2000/2002 team was very good. I remember one of the players played for Valencia.

2 Likes

https://x.com/TheGunnersD3n/status/1802395960208752778

3 Likes

Yes i wanted Liverpool to buy him but he has decided to stay where he is by resigning very wise

Well. Our mentality is somehow: we’ll never give up, but on the other hand we’ll fall asleep and loose nice, comfy leads. We’re also shit being favorites and do okay when being underdogs.

3 Likes

Zahovic. Great player, braindead coach/manager.

3 Likes

What the likes of Saudi and Qatar will never be able to buy.

4 Likes