Euro 2024 - Reiseziel Deutschland

Oh ffs

1 Like

2-1 Portugal

Yes, but not in time for the start of the season. Itā€™s being projected to be available my maybe September (maybe later), so enough time for them to fuck up the lines and cost us a win against Utd only to introduce the good version shortly after.

3 Likes

Laughable from the defender again

https://x.com/_ClubFootball/status/1803168446399549882

1 Like

https://x.com/BettyGlover_/status/1803076863310618785

:joy:

4 Likes

Lots of noise here when the winner went in. Streets now full of revellers.
We have to get up at 5 for an early flight home :confused:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shame for Georgia, they were close to getting a point a few times. Lively game and some great goals, Gulerā€™s was the best. How he managed to generate power and a bit of swerve by hitting it with the top of his foot, phenomenal.

Was not a fan of Portugalā€™s team selection tonight. Ronaldo and Leao both from the start and Fernandes as a double pivot midfielder. Just a bit all over the place, even against a team like the Czech. But they got there in the end. Will have to improve.

1 Like

Bloody tourists.

1 Like

Was about 9pm and yeah I fell asleep.

Only second proper day back at work so.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just had a client based down in Kƶln on the phone. Apparently, all he can hear right now is bagpipes (or DudelsƤcke as he couldnā€™t remember the name of them in English).

He knew that I used to live mainly in Scotland so asked if this is why I have severe hearing lossā€¦

7 Likes

Yep, theyā€™re absolutely everywhere, not just in the touristy areas that the locals hardly ever go to, which is kinda lovely.

4 Likes

With apologies to Portugal supporters or citizens.

Aside from Jota, this is a team to loatheā€¦

Bruno
Silva
Ronaldo
Pepeā€¦

I rest my case.

7 Likes

I was thinking that last night. Do they just wheel Pepe out now to frighten small children?

6 Likes

They will definitely drink Germany dry

2 Likes

Hilarious water must have got into his brain!

1 Like

The other 3 will whack him on the head with their brushes in a minute

2 Likes

Thatā€™s all you need.

I used to love the Portuguese team. I grew up reading/hearing about EusƩbio, and later watched the team featuring Rui Costa, Figo, etc.

2 Likes

I hope :de: vs :hungary: isnā€™t another one-sided game.